Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old December 6th, 2017, 10:34 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Omegacron

Impact Miniatures is also a good supplier of Heroscape bases.
Old December 6th, 2017, 10:38 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Unfortunately, it looks like they're out of double-spaced bases, but thanks anyway! It'll certainly be useful for getting more single-hexes.

Last edited by Astroking112; December 6th, 2017 at 10:38 AM. Reason: Grammatical fixes.
Old December 6th, 2017, 10:38 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
I've been very happy with them but they have been out of double space bases for awhile. He actually pointed me to Yodajunkie for double bases so I don't think he's planning on restocking them anytime soon. I've got some instamold coming soon and I'm going to try to mold up a couple doubles for my use since I only need a couple and shipping kills any purchase that small.

EDIT: This guy really makes me want to find some proxies for the Repulsors. I have a few squads of Snipers in my meager classic collection but the Repulsors have always been out of my price range for the amount that I play no Superhero.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 6th, 2017, 11:23 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post

EDIT: This guy really makes me want to find some proxies for the Repulsors. I have a few squads of Snipers in my meager classic collection but the Repulsors have always been out of my price range for the amount that I play no Superhero.
I'm having the same problem! At that price and rarity, I had to pick him up, but unfortunately, I only have two squads of the Snipers to go with him. It'll be tough trying to resist slowly building up my squads of Repulsors...

It's a testament to Omegacron's design that he makes me actually consider dropping $30+ on a single squad of three small figures not once, but three times. I guess that I have a soft spot for the Jandar SoulBorgs.
Old December 6th, 2017, 12:14 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I bought some of these guys, added some weapons from some MechWarrior figures and painted them.

Mage Knight Brass Golem. Troll and Toad has about 19 in stock for 79 to 89 cents each. I'll see if I can find the pics.

Edit: Here's the proxy card I made

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old December 6th, 2017, 12:30 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
I bought some of these guys, added some weapons from some MechWarrior figures and painted them.

Mage Knight Brass Golem. Troll and Toad has about 19 in stock for 79 to 89 cents each. I'll see if I can find the pics.

That looks great...are the right sized are larger?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 6th, 2017, 12:45 PM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:

That looks great...are the right sized are larger?
I can't find my comparison pic with the official Repulsors, but here is one of them with a MechWarrior Blade Mech painted in Jandar colors. The blade is about the same height as Zetacron. I'll try to get a comparison pic up tonight.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old December 6th, 2017, 11:16 PM

Here are some comparison pics. Size is very good, but the sculpts are obviously a very different style.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old December 6th, 2017, 11:55 PM

I'd still say that they look pretty good! The paint job really does wonders for making units feel like they belong. At a glance, very little seems to be out of the ordinary!
Old December 7th, 2017, 12:28 AM
A Man of Taste

And if you've never had a real Repulsor you don't know any better. I like them and if Omegacron and these guys are still available after Christmas I'm getting them.

Old December 7th, 2017, 01:22 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

One might even argue that they are a better optic match for the snipers than the clunkier Repulsors

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old December 7th, 2017, 02:52 AM

I can see that. The Repulsors always looked like they belonged more with Zetacron to me, especially when looking at them next to the more smooth style of the snipers. Those proxies definitely have more of that rounded look to them.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs