Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 18th, 2023, 09:40 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Iron Man (Tony Stark)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
I like the simpler card here, but you know this card changed substantially mechanically, right? The whole idea with 1.0 Avengers IM was that he could take Cap's turn for him after Cap revealed the OM to boost Avengers. Thereby making Cap a late game clean-up piece instead of a frontliner. A Heroic Duty Thor could fit that protector role to help these two "mere mortals" last as long as him alternatively.
Yeah, japes expressed strong distaste for that mechanic, so we moved away from it.

Try Avengers Thor sometime! He's not a direct Heroic Duty fig, but he definitely makes you think twice before attacking Steve or Tony.
LOL, that doesn't surprise me, I showed him how deadly this combo was at his first Con. I think he has disliked it ever since! LOL
I disliked it way before that. and it had nothing to do with the "power" it was with the mechanic in general and the way it resourced. This isn't really a port of the original. It started that way but all the changes...it's probably a new design at this point.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database