Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 27th, 2012, 03:54 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: Book of Morbius - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I'd kind of like to see Hungry Frenzy deal a wound, like overextend. Not sure if it's necessary.
It would almost need to be an optional power in that case. I'm all for Overextend, but not if I have to, because if Morbius is my last figure, I could lose the game because I had to roll the D20.
Well, if it's optional then we don't need the wound. Hungry Frenzy just sounds like a negative effect to me, not a positive one, and the use of "must" makes me feel like it's an out-of-his-control madness.
Old June 27th, 2012, 03:55 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I'd kind of like to see Hungry Frenzy deal a wound, like overextend. Not sure if it's necessary.
It would almost need to be an optional power in that case. I'm all for Overextend, but not if I have to, because if Morbius is my last figure, I could lose the game because I had to roll the D20.
Well, if it's optional then we don't need the wound. Hungry Frenzy just sounds like a negative effect to me, not a positive one.
Parasite's Hunger Pains seems a lot more negative to me than Hunger Frenzy. Frenzy makes it sound like he just has to keep going, but doesn't sound as if he suffers any negative effects from it.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old June 27th, 2012, 03:56 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
You could change it like this: (This is just an example!)

PLASMA LIFE
After attacking an adjacent figure, remove 1 Wound Maker from this card if the defending figure received one or more wounds.

HUNGER FRENZY
After taking a turn with Morbius, if he did not inflict any wounds, place a Wound Marker on this card and roll the 20 sided die. Add 2 to your roll for each wound marker on this card. If you roll an 18 or higher, you must take another turn with Morbius.

That would tone him down from killing off an entire army in one turn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 27th, 2012, 03:59 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I don't mind him having mesmerism, but I do not feel this is the way to represent it.
Old June 27th, 2012, 04:01 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

How about borrowing the ideas from G-O's Baron Mordo design? I think a marriage of the Mesmerizes there is in the way to go.
Spoiler Alert!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee

Last edited by Spidey'tilIDie; June 27th, 2012 at 04:08 PM.
Old June 27th, 2012, 04:03 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

To make HF a more negative special, how bout' this

HUNGER FRENZY
After taking a turn with Morbius, if he did not inflict any wounds, place a Wound Marker on this card and roll the 20 sided die. Add 2 to your roll for each wound marker on this card. If you roll an 18 or higher, you must take another turn with Morbius, During any additional turns you take with Morbius, you must attack a figure

I also like Baron Mordo's Mesmerize, although I think we should drop the special altogether
Old June 27th, 2012, 04:04 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Well, if it's optional then we don't need the wound. Hungry Frenzy just sounds like a negative effect to me, not a positive one.
Parasite's Hunger Pains seems a lot more negative to me than Hunger Frenzy. Frenzy makes it sound like he just has to keep going, but doesn't sound as if he suffers any negative effects from it.
The negative is the uncontrollable urge to feed causing a lack of sanity and reasoning, turning him into a mindless creature.
Old June 27th, 2012, 04:05 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Quote:

PLASMA LIFE
After attacking an adjacent figure, remove 1 Wound Maker from this card if the defending figure received one or more wounds.

HUNGER FRENZY
After taking a turn with Morbius, if he did not inflict any wounds, place a Wound Marker on this card and roll the 20 sided die. Add 2 to your roll for each wound marker on this card. If you roll an 18 or higher, you must take another turn with Morbius.

That wouldn't be bad, except that he'd be half-dead before he reached his opponents. It does open up good opportunities for armies though. It would encourage playing him with carriers.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old June 27th, 2012, 04:07 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Just say "After attacking...." IMO.
Old June 27th, 2012, 04:10 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Quote:

PLASMA LIFE

HUNGER FRENZY

That wouldn't be bad, except that he'd be half-dead before he reached his opponents. It does open up good opportunities for armies though. It would encourage playing him with carriers.
You could change it a bit to help that:

HUNGER FRENZY
After taking a turn with Morbius, if he did not inflict any wounds, you must roll the 20 sided die. Add 2 to your roll for each wound marker on this card. If you roll an 18 or higher, place a Wound Marker on this card and you must take another turn with Morbius.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 27th, 2012, 04:59 PM

Jack o' Blades knows what's in an order marker Jack o' Blades knows what's in an order marker

Is "Plasma Life" something that should be mentioned / is it an appropriate name for the ability?

I could be in the wrong here, but so far the only mention of plasma with Morbius that I have found is when he was censored for the Spider-Man Animated Series, changing his thirst for blood to a thirst for plasma.
Old June 27th, 2012, 05:18 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I think that Vampire Mesmerize makes sense, but 4 powers on the card might be a little much, so I think I'll drop it.

These two powers would work for me, and I think taking more turn should come at a cost.

PLASMA LIFE

HUNGER FRENZY
After taking a turn with Morbius, if he did not inflict any wounds, you must roll the 20 sided die. Add 2 to your roll for each wound marker on this card. If you roll an 18 or higher, place a Wound Marker on this card and you must take another turn with Morbius.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library