Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 12th, 2022, 03:21 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Amanda Waller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
I've played her a bunch and have never had 2 figures die on the same turn. But the biggest key for her teams is drafting Rick Flag Jr in. Nice 300 pt starting place. Check his card out and see why he's a must.
Quote:
No apologies are ever needed here when asking questions. We appreciate your curiosity!
Others like @Yodaking can answer this better but I will refer you to the Faction guide for them.
Rick Flag is a must in the army.
Ah, I hadn't read his card yet but that makes a lot of sense. His +2 boost essentially makes defection impossible while within his bubble. So I can see why he is a must-include.

I'll check out the faction guide. Thanks!

On a side note, is there currently a Peacemaker figure in development...?
We’ve talked about a Peacemaker but no design has been started yet. We’re open to ideas in the Public Design Workshop!

I think the average impression on Waller is that she’s a little weak withour Rick Flag. But like the others have said, Rick really adds so much value that I rarely play her without.
Old August 12th, 2022, 03:23 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The guide covers it, but I'd like to add that Skrull Infiltrators and Agent Brand can be pretty helpful to the build.

Skrull Infiltrators are mostly filler, but this is one of the few armies that make use of them beyond that. If you're able to get a couple of kills early, placing one down spreads out Flag's ability a bit more, but also may make an opponent go for them instead of a more important figure.

Agent Brand is a bit tricky since she also will want an order marker (most likely the X), but she has the really fun ability to turn a non-human into an Agent for a round, each round. So if you are willing to risk it, putting the X on Brand and turn someone like Harley, Sandman, or Killer Croc into an Agent. Let's Rick Flag stay back a bit if wanted. She also has some light bonding so you can place a numbered order marker on her if you want to keep the X on Waller. Brand is also an Agent too so can spread Flag's aura as well.

You 100% want Rick Flag with her though. He's just as important as Waller is to the faction in my opinion.
Old August 12th, 2022, 03:30 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Rick is a requirement to use Waller IMO.

Nightshade is meant to pair up with him to a degree. Being a teleporter for your team that's also an Agent that's a pain to get rid of.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old August 12th, 2022, 04:30 PM

Skyver knows what's in an order marker Skyver knows what's in an order marker

Having looked at Rick and the faction guide, I feel a lot better about the Suicide Squad as a viable group. They definitely work well together and the loss of Rick makes thematic sense as the lynchpin that holds the group together.

My only complaint now is that Waller's ability is called Suicide Squad, and not Task Force X... lol. It would be kind of funny given the X order marker part of the ability. But I digress.
Old August 12th, 2022, 04:31 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

As others have said, Rick Flag Jr. is needed to make the team work well. He's the field leader, while Waller is the one that puts the team together and assigns them a mission. As such, when facing the SS, target Rick Flag Jr. early and often. Additional Agents added to the build also are a plus when it comes to keeping your prisoners from betraying you, plus you can lead out with them to protect Rick from getting picked off early.

The reason why it is an option to blow them up, is because their are a few cases where it would make sense to let them join the other team. An army build like the GotG, that only gains some benefits from having a mix of races/classes, can lose access to them when an unwanted figure suddenly joins their team mid-battle.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library