Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Old July 7th, 2013, 06:05 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Tournament Armies Played

I'm updating my original post found here.

Online Heroscape Season 8- June/July, 2013
(440 points, Reverse the Whip in Playoffs)
Army= Nilfheim, Greenscale Warriors x2, Raelin (RotV), Marro Warriors
Results 4-2; 6th place/46 participants
Heroscapers defeated: Eraguy816, garrettclubb, itsbuzzi, Dysole
Lost to: Dhyanam, vegie's dad

Last edited by The CEE; August 17th, 2013 at 03:01 PM.
Old August 19th, 2013, 09:56 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

kevindola's Tournament History Here

2013 Online Lightweight Tournament

Army Played: Grimnak, Nerak, Heavies x 2, Marcu
Record: 6-0
Finish: 1st

Heroscaper Wins: Viideosayg, marrowick, Soundwarp SG-1 (twice), Kinseth (twice)

Overall Tournament Record: 39-7
Old August 19th, 2013, 01:35 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

wow, haven't updated here in a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Online Heroscape Season 6 - Loyal 'till the End. 47 Players.
4 armies for 4 different formats: Delta+ (i.e. modified card values), Lightweight, Heroes Only, and General Wars. Playoffs use "reverse the whip" for the latter three formats.
4-0 swiss, 0-1 playoffs, 4-1 overall.
  • Goblin Cutters x5, Q9 (500 point Delta army - W vs. remag117)
  • Blade Gruts x3, Grimnak, Zetacron (Lightweight - W vs. Viideosayg)
  • Raelin (RotV), Krug, Skahen, Command Courier x2, Black Wyrmling x5, Otonashi (Heroes Only - W vs. Infectedsloth in swiss, L vs. ISB3 in reverse the whip)
  • Arrow Gruts x3, Swog Rider x5, Ice Troll x2, Nerak (General Wars - W vs. vegietarian18)

Online Heroscape Season 7 - picks and poison.
490 point "Bring 2" - rounds alternate between army draft (i.e. pick your own army from the 4, or 3 with second pick) and Pick your Poison (i.e. pick your opponent's army from the 4, or 3 with second pick).
4-0 swiss, 0-1 playoffs, 4-1 overall.
  • Tor-Kul-Na, Marrden Nagrubs x3, Goblin Cutters x3, Eldgrim
  • Axegrinders x2, Darrak, Black Wyrmling x3, Red Wyrmling x3, White Wyrmling, Raelin (RotV)
Wins over bothi (Major Q10, Blastatrons x3, Gladiatrons x2), dysole (army2), flameslayer93 (army1), and Kinseth (army2). Loss in the playoffs to thesparkleinyourwater (army1).

Online Heroscape Season 8 - Gencon prep.
Same format as 2013 Gencon main event (450 point, 16 figure armies with reverse the whip playoffs)
Heavy Gruts x2, Grimnak, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Krav Maga Agents.
3-1 swiss, 0-1 playoffs, 3-2 overall.
Wins over SimonSay5, UnseenShadowz, and Bengi; losses to TheLegendaryIrishSword and Infenctedsloth.

Gencon 2013 - Heat of Battle
Major Q9, Major Q10, Deathreavers x3
2-2
Loss to Infectedsloth, win over Mr. Migraine, loss to ISB3, win over David K.

Gencon 2013 - Lightweight
Heavy Gruts x2, Grimnak, Nerak, Marcu
2-2
Wins over worldsenemy's brother and Orcelfarmyone's dad, losses to Orcelfarmyone and Necroblade.

Gencon 2013 - Take 2
  • Tor-Kul-Na, nagrubs x3, Raelin (RotV), Marro Warriors, Otonashi
  • Deathreavers x3, Braxas, Fen Hydra
5-0 (champion)
Wins over justchris, Heirloom, Xorlof, and ISB3 (all with army1), finals win over jdtenor (army2).

Gencon 2013 - Championship (reverse the whip playoffs)
Red Wyrmling x3, Black Wyrmling x3, Raelin (RotV), Fen Hydra, Deathreavers x1, Marcu
4-1 Day 1, 2-1 Day 2, T-3rd place.
Day 1: Loss to Deroche, wins over Rym, Mattsertruckrally, David K, and Arrow Grut.
Day 2: Wins over Deroche and Arcus, loss to Orange Mailman.

Gencon 2013 record - 15-6 (71%)

Overall record: 195-49, 80%.
GenCon record: 69-21, 77%.
Online record: 41-19, 68%.
Closing in on 200...
Old August 20th, 2013, 03:00 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Updated my post with:

GenCon 2013 Main Event (440pts)
Raelin the Kyrie Warrior (RotV)
Fen Hydra
Tandros Kreel
Kaemon Awa
2 - 3

I decided to try an all-heroes army, since I'll never be able to in local upper midwest tournaments due the powerful glyphs used. Unfortunately three losses, one due to a critical mistake on my part (against Moltenclaw), one due to terrible defense dice on my part, and one due to incredible attack dice on my opponent's part. Defeated elf wizards and Deathchasers.

TOTAL RECORD:
42-40
Old August 24th, 2013, 09:30 AM

Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Greetings,

Updated post to reflect GenCon 2013 events.

- Raider30
Old August 25th, 2013, 07:54 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

Updating my original post found here with my second in-person tournament. This brings me up to 20 tournament wins!

The Gathering- August 24th, 2013 (Battle Report)
(510 points, VC)
Army= Major Q9, Marro Stingers x4, Raelin (RotV), Isamu
Results 4-1; 5th place/21 participants
Heroscapers defeated: Luke, Nick Sweeney, Seth, OrcElfArmyOne
Lost to: Taeblewalker
Old August 26th, 2013, 05:27 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Updated my list with the latest:

The Gathering 2013:
Army: Marro Dividers x7, Su-Bak-Na (510pt./510pt.)
Wins: Eraguy816, Kinseth, marrowick
Losses:
Results: 4-1
Place: 2nd

Still need to add both GenCon 2012 and 2013, but I did add the 14-8 from gencon '13 to my records.

Last edited by Cleon; August 29th, 2013 at 04:21 PM.
Old August 26th, 2013, 09:58 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Broke 100 games of Scape played over the weekend.

Record 73-28

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old September 20th, 2013, 10:11 AM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Updated my post with the following:

Heroes B Ware '13 (480pts, Delta W.1.12, Marvel allowed)
Raelin the Kyrie Warrior (SotM)
Empress Kiova
The Einar Imperium x 2
Elite Onyx Vipers
3 - 1

In Delta pricing, the Einar Imperium are really affordable. I beat minions, dwarves, and mezzodemons. I lost to another EI army, but it wasn't due to his EI and it wasn't a game I should have lost. I was completely in control of the game until Yodaking's unboosted Kozuke counterstruck a full squad of my EI in a single turn, then slashed and counterstuck Raelin to death after that. Oh, dice.

TOTAL RECORD:
45-41
Old October 7th, 2013, 01:38 PM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Updated:

Quote:
Online Heroscape Season 9 - standard bring 2.
  • Raelin (RotV), Major Q10, Marrden Hounds x3
  • Varkaanan Swiftfangs/Darkclaws/Quickblades/Greyspears, Deathreavers x2, Otonashi
4-1 (4-0 regular season, 0-1 playoffs), T-5th place.
Wins over KeepCalmAndDraftHulk, greygnarl, C$$, and Foudzing; loss to greygnarl.

Overall record: 199-50, 80%.
Online record: 45-20, 69%.
I'm pretty much the Peyton Manning of Online Heroscape. Except that he did win one.

On the bright side, counting my opening win in the still-incomplete Scytaleverse event, I've reached 200 tournament wins.
Old October 11th, 2013, 08:56 AM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Updated:

Quote:
  • Varkaanan Swiftfangs/Darkclaws/Quickblades/Greyspears, Deathreavers x2, Otonashi
Wins over KeepCalmAndDraftHulk, greygnarl, C$$, and Foudzing; loss to greygnarl.

I'm pretty much the Peyton Manning of Online Heroscape. Except that he did win one.
You've the worst online touraments wins over online tournaments played ratio.

Old October 11th, 2013, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foudzing View Post
Quote:
Updated:

Quote:

You've the worst online touraments wins over online tournaments played ratio.
It's a tie.

It's also notable that my online record is worse than my Gencon record (and much, much worse than my 85-10 record in local events). Honestly, a big part of that is that we haven't run an online event that didn't use either reverse the whip or some form of drafting in a long time. It's pretty hard to have a big edge just from the armies given the formats we run.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion