Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 26th, 2008, 12:58 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Pokemon Heroscape Project

In light of the positive response in cybermacguyver's Pokemon Card thread, found here, I'm going to go ahead and start a Pokemon card project. Here's how I'm thinking it'll go:

Post here if you want to participate, and I'll add you name to the contributors list. THE POKEMON WILL BE ON A FIRST-COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS. If you post the card here, you'll get first credit on making it. I don't really want to say "Okay, you make these, and you make those", so this seems like the best solution. The fantastic card blanks made by cybermacguyver can be found in his thread, again found here. Also, if anyone has any ideas into how the project could be run better (not a great person in management here) feel free to post that here, too.

The Pokemon Figures in the TFG:
Charizard
Feraligatr
Groudon
Ho-Oh
Kyogre
Lugia
Abra
Absol
Dratini
Eevee
Meowth
Murkrow
Salamence
Skarmory
Corsola
Golem
Mudkip
Pikachu
Raichu
Scyther
Torchic
Treecko
Voltorb
Weezing
Zangoose
Beedrill
Doduo
Ekans
Machop
Mareep
Marill
Nidoran (Male)
Sentret
Shroomish
Spearow
Tauros
Teddiursa
Weedle

Promo:
Turtwig
Chimchar
Piplup

Trainers:
Brock
Misty
Brendan
Red

Contributors so far:
cybermacguyver

Last edited by Pumpkin_King; July 26th, 2008 at 05:02 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards