Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old September 6th, 2010, 06:45 AM

Dragonmaster384 is surprisingly tart
Heroscape Collection Calculator - V1.2 with D3 up now

I recently decided I wanted to be able to keep track of the number of figures/cards/hexes in my collection, and had enough free time to make a tool to do just that. Basically what I have is a spreadsheet, with pages for each set that currently exists(Classic, Marvel, and D&D, up-to-date through Wave D2 as of now). You simply input the number of each set that you own on the corresponding page, and view the page named "Totals", which will tell you how many figures, cards, and hexes you have, broken down by series(Classic/Marvel/D&D) and type(Common/Uncommon/Unique, Grass/Road/Lava/etc.).

Edit: If it isn't entirely clear to anyone, the only fields you need to change on any of the pages(except 'Extras') are the ones highlighted yellow, these tell the spreadsheet how many of that set you own.

I have now added an 'Extras' page, on this sheet simply input the numbers of each unit/hex/card type that are unaccounted for on the other pages, and it counts them into your totals. /Edit

I plan on keeping this spreadsheet updated as information on each new set comes out, and will post here with any changes I make. I would appreciate any feedback you have on bugs or issues I've missed or any typos I may have made.

I don't plan on this becoming some sort of ultimate spreadsheet, and right now it's just good for tracking a few numbers, however, if you have any feature requests please post them here, and I will see about implementing any I think fit in.

I hope some of you find this as useful as I do.

Current Version: 1.2 - 11/15/2010
Download Links: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8693356/Hero...tor%20V1.2.ods <----OpenOffice file.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8693356/Heroscape%20Collection%20Calculator%20V1.2.xls <----Excel file.

8 RotV, 2 MTCB, 4 SotM, 2 BftU, 5 RttFF, 4 VW, 3 TT, 9 FotA, 3 TJ, 2+ of each Unique, 3+ of each Common/Uncommon
Want to count your 'scape?
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=32267

Last edited by Dragonmaster384; November 15th, 2010 at 03:41 AM. Reason: Uploaded V1.2, added Wave D3
Old September 6th, 2010, 10:55 AM

Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Heroscape Collection Calculator V1.0

Dosen't open with Excel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonmaster384 View Post
I recently decided I wanted to be able to keep track of the number of figures/cards/hexes in my collection, and had enough free time to make a tool to do just that. Basically what I have is a spreadsheet, with pages for each set that currently exists(Classic, Marvel, and D&D, up-to-date through Wave D2 as of now). You simply input the number of each set that you own on the corresponding page, and view the page named "Totals", which will tell you how many figures, cards, and hexes you have, broken down by series(Classic/Marvel/D&D) and type(Common/Uncommon/Unique, Grass/Road/Lava/etc.).

I plan on keeping this spreadsheet updated as information on each new set comes out, and will post here with any changes I make. I would appreciate any feedback you have on bugs or issues I've missed or any typos I may have made.

I don't plan on this becoming some sort of ultimate spreadsheet, and right now it's just good for tracking a few numbers, however, if you have any feature requests please post them here, and I will see about implementing any I think fit in.

I hope some of you find this as useful as I do.

Current Version: 1.0 - 09/06/2010
Download Link: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8693356/Hero...Calculator.ods
This file should be compatible with pretty much any modern spreadsheet program(Excel, OpenOffice, GoogleDocs, etc.)

Your thoughts might be better than mine, but I have thoughts going around in my head too about...different thinkings...about brain things that you can use and...doing different things.
Old September 6th, 2010, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadmaxx View Post
Dosen't open with Excel.
Hmm. I use OpenOffice and GoogleDocs personally.... I'll see if I can get on a PC that has Excel and try to find something that works for it.

EDIT: Alright, I uploaded a second file in .xls format, see if this one will work:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8693356/Hero...Calculator.xls

8 RotV, 2 MTCB, 4 SotM, 2 BftU, 5 RttFF, 4 VW, 3 TT, 9 FotA, 3 TJ, 2+ of each Unique, 3+ of each Common/Uncommon

Last edited by Dragonmaster384; September 6th, 2010 at 12:20 PM.
Old September 6th, 2010, 12:32 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Confirmed: it opened up fine for me, with MS Excel 2007 (of course, older versions should open up the .xls format). I recommend downloading it to your local hard drive first, and then opening the downloaded version.
Old September 6th, 2010, 12:37 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I didnt DL it but....does it calculate the terrain that came in booster packs or do you need to add it in manually?

Aslo does it count by unit or by booster or both?
Old September 6th, 2010, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
I didnt DL it but....does it calculate the terrain that came in booster packs or do you need to add it in manually?

I did count the terrain that comes in the boosters, though there were one or two numbers I wasn't positive on, so if you notice any inaccuracies let me know.

It counts by booster/master set/terrain set, I currently do not have a way to add individual units(eg: You can add the "Golem & Wyrmlings" booster, but I do not currently have a way to tell it that you purchased extra wyrmlings individually). If it is a feature you are interested in, I should be able to add spaces to manually enter in additional numbers, so let me know if this is something you guys want to see. Also, it doesn't tell you how many of each specific unit you have, it simply breaks it down into Common Squad figures, Unique Squad Figures, Common Hero Figures.... you get the idea.

The reason I originally made this was to have an easier way to track my figure/hex counts for their respective threads in General Heroscape Discussion, but if anyone has any other features they'd like added that may not be specifically suited to this purpose I may add them, depending on how much work it would take to implement.

Old September 6th, 2010, 01:02 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Quote:

I did count the terrain that comes in the boosters, though there were one or two numbers I wasn't positive on, so if you notice any inaccuracies let me know.

It counts by booster/master set/terrain set, I currently do not have a way to add individual units(eg: You can add the "Golem & Wyrmlings" booster, but I do not currently have a way to tell it that you purchased extra wyrmlings individually). If it is a feature you are interested in, I should be able to add spaces to manually enter in additional numbers, so let me know if this is something you guys want to see. Also, it doesn't tell you how many of each specific unit you have, it simply breaks it down into Common Squad figures, Unique Squad Figures, Common Hero Figures.... you get the idea.

The reason I originally made this was to have an easier way to track my figure/hex counts for their respective threads in General Heroscape Discussion, but if anyone has any other features they'd like added that may not be specifically suited to this purpose I may add them, depending on how much work it would take to implement.
Being that alot of people buy/trade for extra squads of figure they like then there should be a way to document it.
Old September 6th, 2010, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Being that alot of people buy/trade for extra squads of figure they like then there should be a way to document it.
Not sure when I will have time, but I will try to get this added in later this week, will update the link when I do.

Old September 12th, 2010, 05:00 AM

Re: Heroscape Collection Calculator - V1.1 up now!

Alright, I finally got some time to work work on this. V1.1 is up now, let me know what you guys think.

Quote:
I have now added an 'Extras' page, on this sheet simply input the numbers of each unit/hex/card type that are unaccounted for on the other pages, and it counts them into your totals.

Old November 15th, 2010, 03:43 AM

Re: Heroscape Collection Calculator - V1.2 with D3 up now

Just finished adding D3 in, download links in the first post point to the new version.

Old May 17th, 2013, 06:15 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroscape Collection Calculator - V1.2 with D3 up now

This is good stuff! Just came across it, nice work.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software