Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 22nd, 2017, 01:34 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Ronin's Danger Room Workshopping Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Cool to see some indirect Rom love here. Just a thought, but is there some particular reason her class can't just be Knight? Seems like having Rom and such be able to work with King Arthur or whatever would be more of a feature than a bug (come to think of it, Rom actually did sort-of team-up with King Arthur once). Plus it would make it easier for Marvel Spaceknights and IDW Space Knights (with a space in it) to work together without angering any lawyers
I've always meant to check out Rom, but I've never gotten around to it. I only ever hear good things, and there's always a ton of love evidenced when related characters (like Ikon) pop up in modern Marvel comics.

Knight works just as well for me.
I'd highly recommend reading Rom's original comic run if you can find it, not the easiest of tasks though since it can't be reprinted. It's a touch dated in some of its story telling conventions, but it is still a good series. Atop the Fourth Wall did a pretty nice retrospective of the whole run if you just want to get the basics.

IDW Rom has been decent so far, but apparently not well enough to support a solo book anymore. I think his book is now going to be 'Rom and the Micronauts' so who knows how that will work (I don't keep up with the Micronauts myself). The 'Rom vs. Transformers' limited series has be pretty darn good, you kind of need a decent grasp of IDW Transformers continuity for some of it though.

Another random thought, unless 3rd gen Spaceknights are vastly different from 1st and 2nd gens, she should probably have the species Cyborg.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy