Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old September 19th, 2013, 01:33 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Games in the Scytaleverse

Figures needed:
SPS Agents
Frostfur Warband
Rayne Blackheart
Abyssal Maw
Gnaw Demon
Bjorganal
Crimson Flame Cultist
The Pumpkin King
Army of the Dead
Thamuz
Panther
Agent Unter
Brother Hectate
Order of Dagon
Ramtor
Torram
Sizwe
Zulu Warriors
Father Maleck
Baron Krael
Twilight Eye Cultist
Braetian Honor Guard
Blaadarung
"Black Pete" Morgan
Dretch
Evistro
Massgrave Zombie
Nadezha Kurova
Black Bear
Hyena
Cougar
Wildfire Embers
Tower
Xaekil
Xualtiacan Fire Ants
Kobold Skirmishers
Gramlung
Catalan Mercenaries
Rutgar Van Blum
Shidou Samurai
St. Patrick

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.

Last edited by greygnarl; September 24th, 2013 at 02:24 PM.
Old September 19th, 2013, 01:36 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by greygnarl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Wow, quickest sign-up period ever.
Well, I got everybody who expressed interest in the Niche Online Event poll except vegie who said he isn't doing it. Arch-vile, who commented in this thread said he'd be a sub.
dok and I were chatting about armies a few days ago; he was pretty sure he wanted to sign up at the time.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old September 19th, 2013, 01:47 PM

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Oh ok, I'll reopen signups then. I didn't see any reason to hold the event up when everyone who had expressed interest was accounted for.

dok, if you need time to get your armies in then that is fine because it's going to take a while to get everything into the template anyway.

Last edited by greygnarl; September 19th, 2013 at 02:02 PM.
Old September 20th, 2013, 03:14 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just submitted my armies, and my brother is going to submit his tomorrow.
Old September 20th, 2013, 09:34 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I'm not sure I'm going to sign up or not as that would make three 'scape tournaments to go with my other online commitments; it would be a lot.

I'd just suggest posting a deadline; we often get a flurry of submissions just before the deadline. You never know who's lurking.
Old September 20th, 2013, 08:04 PM

Still taking signups. If anyone is still picking armies sound off now!

Old September 21st, 2013, 12:56 AM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Games in the Scytaleverse - Post if Signing Up!

It looks like Sparkle is planning to sign up.

--
--
--

--
Old September 21st, 2013, 12:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Saw that.

Old September 23rd, 2013, 11:56 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

OK, signed up. I will have a lot of commitments to juggle, and I could possibly end up dropping, but I'd like to give this a try. Judging from post #37, I managed to avoid using any figures that anyone else used.
Old September 23rd, 2013, 11:40 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by greygnarl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Saw that.
I was, but I'm not going to have time. Looks like fun though, and I'm planning on trying out some of the units I saw in Scytale's thread when I get the chance.
Old September 26th, 2013, 04:47 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Just a quick update on getting the figures into the online template. I've been working tirelessly at it, but it's time consuming. I've taken all the pictures, clipped them, cleaned them up and removed the halos. I'm partway through the process of retouching, rotating, and resizing them; I expect to finish that process tonight. After that it's loading them into the template and resizing them again. Unfortunately I have an all-weekend seminar to attend, so I won't be able to finish until sometime next week. I'll get it done as soon as I can.
Old September 26th, 2013, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
OK, signed up. I will have a lot of commitments to juggle, and I could possibly end up dropping, but I'd like to give this a try. Judging from post #37, I managed to avoid using any figures that anyone else used.
Hmmm.. I've got to admit, dok, one of your armies is not like the other, competitively speaking.

EDIT: then again, wow: St. Patrick.

--
--
--

--

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events