Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 18th, 2014, 08:34 AM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: HyGroundTiles- 3D printing custom terrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by omael View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brease View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgieboy3 View Post
I feel. This would be good for c3g. I feel this way because I think it would be easier to make a Manhattan landscape. I could be wrong just my thought
I think it would be awesome and we have plans for buildings and city scapes in the future!
Future as in kickstarter next year? I would love some building a too
Key point here is that to ensure there is a future, we have to kickstart this in the present.
Old August 18th, 2014, 11:27 AM
has been BANNED

qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Hey everyone!

We have created a private google plus community to talk about hyground tiles.

We are looking for suggestions and input and maybe even do a couple google hangouts in the future. We want to know what sets and specialty tiles people are most interested in along with what kind of backer levels you would like to see on kickstarter and so on. If you are interested in joining and putting in your 2 cents about what you would like from us at Hyground tiles then Private message me your email address and I will add you to the group.

You guys rock!
PM sent.
Old August 18th, 2014, 02:05 PM
Part of a Balanced Breakfast

omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by El T View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I feel. This would be good for c3g. I feel this way because I think it would be easier to make a Manhattan landscape. I could be wrong just my thought
I think it would be awesome and we have plans for buildings and city scapes in the future!
Key point here is that to ensure there is a future, we have to kickstart this in the present.
already signed up for triple set

also pm sent for g+
Old August 18th, 2014, 02:32 PM
Part of a Balanced Breakfast

omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
already signed up for triple set

also pm sent for g+
Old August 19th, 2014, 08:42 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Me likee!

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old August 20th, 2014, 03:37 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I've gotten to the top of page 5 in reading but I'm excited about this project and excited to contribute.

The small trees look like they could be made in a set without bases. For HS, they can be placed on top of HS tiles. The same for Hygrounds and already bought bases. Summary: You could probably get away with reducing the pieces in an all tree set to reduce your costs.

If you are going to Comic-Con definitely make some Marvelscape pieces.
fire Hydrants, sidewalk, parking meters, road, manholes.
In my friends comic store, the HS gathered dust, but his Marvel sets sold instantly because they were Marvel. If you attend a comic event, have a comic-worthy setup. 2cent.

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old August 20th, 2014, 08:58 PM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I still got like 25 days right? I'm for sure gonna at least give the 17 so I can have some type of lava. I was thinking about buying a chasm mat as well.
Old August 20th, 2014, 10:40 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

You can't buy the lava set or the chasm mat unless you pledge the $70 single set or $76 build your own set first. So the lava & mat will cost you at least $103 ($70 + $27 + $5). The new $19 pledge level still does not let you buy add-ons, which is why there are only 7 backers for that level.
Old August 21st, 2014, 02:09 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

So, here's a question: the chasm mat shows a very cool bridge piece, which connects the two maps on either side of the chasm. That seems like a pretty crucial bit, to make the two maps usable together. Yet the description of the chasm mat doesn't mention the bridge, nor do I see it mentioned under any other set. What's the deal there?

I will definitely be pledging at some point. Although I have to say, I don't know if you can achieve your initial goal at the current rate. Please don't be discouraged if you don't make it ... if you end up having to try again, a smaller goal with appropriate stretch goals might make it easier to achieve. We'll flock back to you, trust me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old August 24th, 2014, 01:54 AM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Went in for the 19 dollar pledge. Just wish I could do add ons at that level. I have so much terrain as is that it is hard to fork out more. Seriously tempted to sell a chunk of Heroscape terrain to get this. Especially that tree fort! Can I pledge in Heroscape terrain?
Old August 24th, 2014, 09:11 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, I really don't think they planned their pricing to be terribly enticing. If this doesn't fund (and I doubt it will) I hope they revamp and come back with a better plan and more reasonable goals.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 25th, 2014, 01:06 AM

Brease is surprisingly tart

Great point! Right now we are offering the cobblestone bridge that can be used over the chasm mat and the rope bridge will be a stretch goal or done in the future since it will take a few molds to create.

Don't worry, we will not give up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
So, here's a question: the chasm mat shows a very cool bridge piece, which connects the two maps on either side of the chasm. That seems like a pretty crucial bit, to make the two maps usable together. Yet the description of the chasm mat doesn't mention the bridge, nor do I see it mentioned under any other set. What's the deal there?

I will definitely be pledging at some point. Although I have to say, I don't know if you can achieve your initial goal at the current rate. Please don't be discouraged if you don't make it ... if you end up having to try again, a smaller goal with appropriate stretch goals might make it easier to achieve. We'll flock back to you, trust me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion