Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios
Marvel Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios built primarily for Marvel terrain and figures.

Old December 31st, 2008, 12:13 AM
now with 100% more AWESOME

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Tom's Marvel Map Thread

My guess:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom on the download page
This map requires 1 RotV, 1 SotM, 1 FotA, 1 RFF, and 2 Marvel sets.
Old December 31st, 2008, 12:37 AM

pti8 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad_wookiee View Post
My guess:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom on the download page
This map requires 1 RotV, 1 SotM, 1 FotA, 1 RFF, and 2 Marvel sets.
Sorry thanks. :embarassed:
Old December 31st, 2008, 11:56 AM
Mayor of Scape City

peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Tom, I love the map. Fountain, sewers, manholes... what isn't there to like.

Let's get some matches on it before we nominate. Need to check starting zones and game play. Just curious, how much extra pieces do you wind up with?

PROUD MEMBER OF THE 2013 "BEAT BY XANTH" CLUB
and Minas Tirith Campaign from Lord of the Rings today.
Old December 31st, 2008, 12:51 PM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteparkerh View Post
Tom, I love the map. Fountain, sewers, manholes... what isn't there to like.

Let's get some matches on it before we nominate. Need to check starting zones and game play. Just curious, how much extra pieces do you wind up with?
Thanks for the compliment peterparkerh! I have had one 4 player match on the map that went very well. One team had to capture a glyph and escape out the door in the sewer. That forced a fight on the top (where the glyph was located) and then it moved to the lower level as they tried to escape. Several people have played the top part by itself and everybody said they thought it was great. Still, I would love to have more people play it and let me know what they think.

The starting zones aren't very clear from the Skirmish Underneath the Park map because some of the spaces on the top are above the ones in the sewer/subway section. Virtualscape doesn't seem to be able to display them properly. I recommend you use the two individual map PDFs to locate the start zones.

The short answer to how many pieces are left is: NOT MANY!
Everything was used except 6 single and 2 double space grass, 2 single sand, 17 water, 1 wall walk space, and 3 single and the 5 space road hexes.
Old January 2nd, 2009, 01:26 PM

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Tom's Marvel Map Thread (Added Marvel Reactor Core 1/2/0

Added Marvel Reactor Core to the first post. Comments are always welcome!

Old December 31st, 2008, 12:24 PM
Theme Nerd

badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Given the size of your map, one manhole seems fine.
Old January 5th, 2009, 09:32 AM
Mayor of Scape City

peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Tom, I had a funny idea about your park scenerio. I would make Raelin Statue part of the map and make it a throwable object. If the real Raelin is being used by an army, they can substitute the Raelin statue with the SOTM one. I could make up a card that we attach to the scenerio. We could use the Scapecity Clock card for the stats.

What do you think?

Old January 5th, 2009, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Tom, I had a funny idea about your park scenerio. I would make Raelin Statue part of the map and make it a throwable object. If the real Raelin is being used by an army, they can substitute the Raelin statue with the SOTM one. I could make up a card that we attach to the scenerio. We could use the Scapecity Clock card for the stats.

What do you think?
I think that is a great idea! Not only would that be thematic and fun, but it would actually give people a reason to go into the fountain. Please make the card. I will have to go and paint one of my extra Raelins bronze!

Anybody have any comments (positve or negative) regarding the Reactor Core
Old January 5th, 2009, 02:28 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom View Post
Anybody have any comments (positve or negative) regarding the Reactor Core

Great idea! I may have to try that one!

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old January 8th, 2009, 08:47 PM
Mayor of Scape City

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom View Post
I think that is a great idea! Not only would that be thematic and fun, but it would actually give people a reason to go into the fountain. Please make the card. I will have to go and paint one of my extra Raelins bronze!
Here you go:

Old January 5th, 2009, 06:38 PM
now with 100% more AWESOME

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

What do you think?
That's a fantastic idea. I might have to steal that one.
Old January 5th, 2009, 02:38 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Judging by looks, it seems like a fun build, and a very interesting one too. But, I'm not sure how stable it might be (Note that this is without loking at the build instructions) or how the play might be. I'll have to try it out sometime...

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios