Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 2nd, 2022, 01:47 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!
The Book of Okoye

The Book of Okoye

C3G MARVEL SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 98
WAKANDA FOREVER

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Avengers: Black Panther and the Illuminati set.
Its model number and name are #038 / Okoye.

Character Bio - Okoye is an esteemed member of the Dora Milaje, Wakandan warrior women who live to protect the Black Panther. Skilled in all sorts of weaponry, Okoye will lay down her life for the safety of her country.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:
  • N/A
Outgoing Synergy:
  • Okoye can protect adjacent Kings or Queens with her Royal Guard special power.
  • Okoye can activate her Wakanda Forever special power when Black Panther or another figure with the Wakanda Forever special power takes a turn.
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • Initial playtest: FreshFoods
  • Second playtest: Ericth74
  • Third playtest: Splash
  • Art: Comic, Figure, Background
  • Card Art by Dr. J

Last edited by Arch-vile; November 19th, 2022 at 12:25 PM.
Old March 2nd, 2022, 01:49 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Okoye - Breathing

NAME = OKOYE
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = GUARD
PERSONALITY = LOYAL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 140

ROYAL GUARD

If a King or Queen adjacent to Okoye would receive any number of wounds, you may have Okoye receive those wounds instead.

WAKANDAN RALLYING CRY
Before taking a turn with Okoye, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card. While there is a revealed "X" Order Marker on this card, friendly figures within 4 clear sight spaces that are either Black Panther or share a special power with Okoye add 1 to their Attack number.

WAKANDA FOREVER
After revealing an Order Marker on the card of a Black Panther or another figure with this special power and taking a turn with that figure, you may move Okoye up to 2 spaces and, if there is a revealed Order Marker on this card, roll an unblockable attack die against a figure adjacent to Okoye.

Last edited by fret_gurglo; November 12th, 2022 at 12:49 PM. Reason: Update for Rallying Cry
Old March 2nd, 2022, 01:50 PM

Art stuff
Spoiler Alert!

Mini Pics
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by FreshFoods; June 8th, 2022 at 07:57 AM.
Old March 2nd, 2022, 01:57 PM

Excited to get Wakanda started. Thinking I'll do Okoye > Shuri (Mystic) > Azzuri > Storm > Dora Milaje for now.

FOR THE KING - Gonna change it to 'figures named Black Panther' instead of Human Kings. Keeps out a future King Arthur or something, brings in Black Panther Shuri. Besides that it's mostly Aaron Cash for Wakanda. The revealed X OM thing will be a gimmick for most of the faction.

WAKANDA FOREVER - Gonna be the factional power. Wording should be good from when Bats and Nobody helped me.
Old March 2nd, 2022, 02:04 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Really excited for this one!

Human Kings is a pretty limited synergy group. I wonder if there'd be any major issues with opening her up to Kings and Queens of any species? The BP callout in the second power should still push her thataway.

Is Wakanda Forever meant to trigger on herself after she take a turn? It does currently.

Finally, I do feel like the two powers step on each other's toes a bit, with them both offering passive moves and unblockables. Wakanda Forever feels like a win, but maybe there's other effects that FtK can do to make it a bit more distinct?
Old March 2nd, 2022, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Is Wakanda Forever meant to trigger on herself after she take a turn? It does currently.

Finally, I do feel like the two powers step on each other's toes a bit, with them both offering passive moves and unblockables. Wakanda Forever feels like a win, but maybe there's other effects that FtK can do to make it a bit more distinct?
Eh, probably shouldn't trigger on the figure itself. I think 'Different figure with this special power' will fix that.

I the X effect on For The King could be made different, they are pretty similar powers as is. Maybe an Inspired effect? I'll think about that part.
Old March 2nd, 2022, 03:29 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Is For the King supposed to let you keep rolling unblockables until you miss? Right now it does since there is nothing stopping it from seeing the wounds it inflicts itself.

--

The powers do feel really similar right now.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 2nd, 2022, 03:32 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Wakanda faction starting! Will look in more depth soon, but wanted to post excitetment first!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 2nd, 2022, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Is For the King supposed to let you keep rolling unblockables until you miss? Right now it does since there is nothing stopping it from seeing the wounds it inflicts itself.

--

The powers do feel really similar right now.
Not supposed to keep rolling, but I'm gonna scrap that part of the power. Maybe something like this?

Quote:
FOR THE KING
At the beginning of the game, choose a Human King that you control. That figure is considered Okoye’s Ward. After Okoye’s Ward moves, you may move Okoye up to 5 spaces. If Okoye's Ward would receive any wounds, if Okoye is adjacent to her Ward, you may place those wounds on Okoye instead. If the 'X' Order Marker is revealed on this card, figures within 4 clear sight spaces of Okoye that share a power with her add 1 to their Attack (or Defense, not sure) number.
I think this general direction of 'frontline leader' works well for Okoye considering her place as a Dora Milaje general. Not married to the power exactly as is.

Glad to see some excitement for the faction!
Old March 2nd, 2022, 04:19 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think "For the King" is probably trying to cram too many mechanics into a single power right now (known as the "Bats Special"). I think if you cut it off at "instead" then you have a pretty clean "I'm following around the King and sacrificing myself for him" power at that point.

Then you could spin any "X" effect off into a third power to give it more breathing room.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 2nd, 2022, 04:27 PM

I could potentially see reusing Captain Marvel's All Out Offense or tweaking it for a defensive version, for instance.

Old March 2nd, 2022, 04:29 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

One In Defense ?

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library