Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 2nd, 2015, 02:33 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Pay it forward - Free miniatures REDUX

I understand perfectly and proxy play is just fine. Just wanted to make sure you knew in case it did matter to you.
Old August 3rd, 2015, 11:09 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Ok, I'm offering reproductions of the following custom figures:

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old August 5th, 2015, 11:07 PM

aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Ok, I'm offering reproductions of the following custom figures:

I'll take a Quintus figure.

I'm offering 15 points worth of:

4x Ogre Pulverizers (4 pts each)
2x Wolves of Badru (5 pts each)
1x Kurrok (7 pts)
1x Marro Warriors (3 pts)
1x Venoc Warlord (7 pts)
From Arena of the Planeswalkers:
1x Liliana (5 pts)
1x Jace (5 pts)
1x Gideon (5 pts)
1x Nissa (5 points)
1x Chandra (5 pts)

All have cards, AotP figs too.
Old August 6th, 2015, 12:16 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquamaniac27 View Post
I'm offering 15 points worth of:

4x Ogre Pulverizers (4 pts each)
2x Wolves of Badru (5 pts each)
1x Kurrok (7 pts)
1x Marro Warriors (3 pts)
1x Venoc Warlord (7 pts)
From Arena of the Planeswalkers:
1x Liliana (5 pts)
1x Jace (5 pts)
1x Gideon (5 pts)
1x Nissa (5 points)
1x Chandra (5 pts)

All have cards, AotP figs too.
@aquamaniac27 I'll take 2 Ogre Pulverizers and one Wolves of Badru.
I'l have to think of what I'm offering using the point system, but I have until @Soundwarp SG-1 gets his to decide.
Old August 6th, 2015, 06:28 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

@SWSG1 , it looks like your offer was accepted, so PM me your mailing address and I'll get your package going!

-Bill

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old August 6th, 2015, 08:22 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Just got my package thanks @dart48 .

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old August 18th, 2015, 10:37 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

This thread is not dead again, RIGHT? This one is too cool to die.

Old August 18th, 2015, 10:57 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Looks like @Just_a_Bill was going to send some stuff to @Soundwarp SG-1 and @lefton4ya needs to make an offer.
Old August 18th, 2015, 01:36 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Looks like @Just_a_Bill was going to send some stuff to @Soundwarp SG-1
Shipped on August 8, delivered on the 10th. Sorry, I guess I should have posted a notice here.

Looking back at lefton4ya's last post, it seems he may have been thinking he doesn't have to post an offer until the previous package is delivered, but that's not my understanding of how this works. I thought as soon as you say "I'll take your stuff" then you're supposed to post an offer as soon as you can, to keep things moving?

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old August 18th, 2015, 01:54 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That's correct. The new rules are you don't ship out your accepted offer until the next person's offer gets accepted. Hopefully, that keeps this thread from stalling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 19th, 2015, 10:53 PM

aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby!

Yeah, I forgot to PM Soundwarp my address. So hopefully we can get this rolling again.
Old August 20th, 2015, 10:38 AM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquamaniac27 View Post
Yeah, I forgot to PM Soundwarp my address. So hopefully we can get this rolling again.
Awesome, I love this thread. I probably will dabble in it again.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion