Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old January 23rd, 2021, 07:26 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Dr. Jekyll's Thinking Room

6 Life?
Old January 23rd, 2021, 07:36 AM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Would the simpler solution just be to create a Second card for Simon Williams that more references his time with the Lethal Legion? Same could be said about the Swordsman card. Then you would only need to reference class of Criminal, terrorist, and Mercenary.

Also based on a quick search is seems we would want to more call out Erik Josten (Atlas, known as powerman at the time). Again though I would be for a Powerman card because Atlas is more for his time with the Thunderbolts.

I think my solve will always just be more cards ��
Old January 23rd, 2021, 09:01 AM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll View Post
Hey everybody!! I wanna run my next LD and I'm not sure which one I wanna go with this time.

Before I make my request to start, I wanted to ask anyone who cares to stop by and drop a comment.

Check out the OP and let me know which one you wanna see come to fruition.
I'm gonna vote Maverick or Grifter!
Old January 23rd, 2021, 10:54 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think I’m with Xael here.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 23rd, 2021, 12:48 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Maybe a Swordsman(II) here, something to solve the Fighter problem

Quote:

NAME = SWORDSMAN
SECRET IDENTITY = JACQUES DUQUESNE

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIMINAL
PERSONALITY = LETHAL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ???

LETHAL SWORDSMAN
Before attacking, choose one of the following:
  • add one automatic skull to his attack;
  • add 2 to Swordsmans Range and you may Knockback the defending figure by placing it on an empty space X spaces from its current position, where X is the number of skulls rolled in the attack. A figure moved by this special power never takes any leaving engagement attacks but can receive any falling damage that may apply; or
  • instead of attacking, choose an adjacent figure and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 14 or higher, you may remove one unrevealed Order Marker at random from that figure's Army Card.

RUTHLESS COUNTER STRIKE
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack from an adjacent attacking figure, if Swordsman is not destroyed by this attack, all skulls rolled count as unblockable hits on the attacking figure.

Last edited by Dr. Jekyll; January 23rd, 2021 at 07:39 PM.
Old January 23rd, 2021, 01:39 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

What kinda font size are we looking at there? Interesting power but has a ton going on. Might need dialing back.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 23rd, 2021, 01:53 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
What kinda font size are we looking at there? Interesting power but has a ton going on. Might need dialing back.
Cut the first choice down to just an auto skull.
Old January 23rd, 2021, 02:07 PM

Hmm, wonder if a rebranding isn't needed, then, because that's the part that scanned the most as "Swordplay."

Old January 24th, 2021, 02:27 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

On the font size stuff, the original text fit fine.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old January 24th, 2021, 10:00 AM

Good ... good ...

Old March 22nd, 2021, 06:11 PM
Forum Moderator

NAME = EMPRESS HYDRA
SECRET IDENTITY = SUSAN STORM

SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = MASTER MIND
PERSONALITY = RUTHLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

A NAME OF SOME SORT
Start the game with one white Invisibility Marker on this card. Before taking a turn with Empress HYDRA you may place an Invisibility Marker on any Unique Hero within 4 clear sight spaces of Empress HYDRA. Figures with an Invisibility Marker on its card have the Invisibility special power. If a figure with an Invisibility Marker on its card attacks or receives a wound, place the Invisibility Marker back on Empress HYDRA.

DECEPTIVE MOVEMENT
After taking a turn with Empress HYDRA, if you did not reveal an Order Marker on this card this turn, you may take an immediate turn with any other Unique Terrorist Hero you control that has an Invisibility Marker on its card, and you may not take any additional turns.

INVISIBILITY
Empress HYDRA can move through all figures, is never attacked when leaving an engagement, and cannot be targeted by opponents' non-adjacent figures for any attacks or special powers that require clear sight.

FLYING

Last edited by Dr. Jekyll; March 22nd, 2021 at 07:22 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2021, 06:26 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Is that an alt universe thing or something? Does she need a crossover symbol

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy