Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old January 28th, 2012, 04:37 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Tyrian the Kyrie Warrior

Nice work doe!

-insert signature here-
Old January 28th, 2012, 04:51 PM

Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby!

Pretty nice card !
I just have one question: why did you left some green on the mini ?
Old January 28th, 2012, 04:58 PM

Quack188 knows what's in an order marker Quack188 knows what's in an order marker Quack188 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simval View Post
Pretty nice card !
I just have one question: why did you left some green on the mini ?
It looks to me like the green was done a little messy and it ended up on parts that aren't supposed to be green in the first place.
</IMG>
Old January 28th, 2012, 05:41 PM
C3V art MACHINE

doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah, the photo I got of that unit had green all over the buckles. I tried them as all brown and all blue, but neither looked nice. That was my compromise that you see there. I'll be using the first card I made (in the OP) but there had been some people asking for an alternate Atlaga card. And there it is!

-------------------------------------------------------------
My customs! http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=37164
Old February 6th, 2012, 01:18 AM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!

I used Tyrian at a recent tournament and he did not exceed expectations. First game I was against a gladiatron/ blastatron army in a battle of 450 points in an assassinate the leader game. Tyrian was semi-wasted on my part, but Q9 (my hero) fell pretty quick. Tyrian pretty much eliminated my chances of winning against the same army (different opponent) by dying before I could take turn 2 of round 1 (the rest of my army- Kaemon, Q9, and Theracus tried but too much damage was done by the end of round 1) in a wipeout game. Tyrian was the right call for a treasure glyph grab game. In another game Tyrian helped a fair amount before being taken out, Q9 did most of the damage against a zombie/marro hound/ isamu army, but Tyrian did get rid of a few Hounds before dying. In a monster game where 225 points of large/huge figures were allowed to each army Tyrian was used early and took out some blade gruts and put a couple of wounds on Ornak and Grimnak and Tornak, but Tyrian and Q9 could not put enough wounds (even with height) on Grimnak to prevent Charros from falling after 3 rounds of attacks from Grimnak, Ornak, and a few blade gruts.

A fun character to use and in the right circumstance can definitely succeed, but for the most part I felt the 110 points would serve better by taking a different unit/units card. A good addition to heroscape nonetheless, in the B-, C+ range at best.
Old February 6th, 2012, 02:03 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Tyrian is just where we want some of the SoV/C3V units to be - in the middle range of power, and offering some interesting options for scenario play. As Longy points out, he's great in games like Chaos in the Catacombs. Moriko is killer there as well, and for the same points. And most folks don't draft her in normal games.

It looks like we have a challenging unit here that is fun to win with, and can probably turn a few surprises now and then, but is not on anybody's A list, like the Krav.
I heartily approve!

Thanks to all the Scapers who have already used him and given battle reports to fill his Book.

Old February 6th, 2012, 11:16 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Tyrian is just where we want some of the SoV/C3V units to be - in the middle range of power, and offering some interesting options for scenario play. As Longy points out, he's great in games like Chaos in the Catacombs. Moriko is killer there as well, and for the same points. And most folks don't draft her in normal games.

It looks like we have a challenging unit here that is fun to win with, and can probably turn a few surprises now and then, but is not on anybody's A list, like the Krav.
I heartily approve!

Thanks to all the Scapers who have already used him and given battle reports to fill his Book.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old February 7th, 2012, 03:10 PM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

For the Computer illiterate folks out there like me, even though this unit doesn't have an easy to use download link you can still print him out.

What I did was left click the image, then "save as" to whichever place you prefer. Then you will need to resize the image so that it will be the same size as the rest of your cards. I had a buddy with photoshop skills do this for me, so I'm not certain exactly how much resizing needs to be done. Then I transfered the image to my flash drive to take to my local print shop, so I could get him printed out on some glossy card stock.

C3G team building links.

Last edited by Red Eyed Jedi; February 22nd, 2012 at 03:10 PM. Reason: I figured out how to do it, figured I should mention it.
Old March 13th, 2012, 02:21 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Tyrian card PDF

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA

Last edited by ZBeeblebrox; March 14th, 2012 at 03:23 PM.
Old March 13th, 2012, 05:43 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Just out of curiosity.... Do people prefer a normal Protector, or Atlaga, for Tyrian? Since Atlaga is himself a hero, it seems more in keeping to use him....

EDIT: Just realized that there's a pattern to losing one's top. All the Kyrie squads are shirtless; while all the Kyrie heroes are clothed.

All the more reason to use Atlaga for Tyrian.
Old March 14th, 2012, 05:17 AM

screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker

Taelord only wears his underwear and his KWF (Kyrie Wrestling Federation) Championship belt.

While the Sentinels of Jandar are wearing their chaleco breastplates.

Last edited by screwDriver; March 14th, 2012 at 05:25 AM.
Old March 14th, 2012, 10:50 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwDriver View Post
Taelord only wears his underwear and his KWF (Kyrie Wrestling Federation) Championship belt.

While the Sentinels of Jandar are wearing their chaleco breastplates.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs