Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 18th, 2019, 06:32 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Noob Saibot (public testing)

- Theme Test - Inconclusive, seeing as I don’t know the character, but nothing felt wrong.
- Mirror Test - Pass
- Bonding Test - Tentative Pass
- Being able to take a turn with the Hand Ninja or other Assassins through Ra’s after hitting someone like a Lantern with Ghost Ball feels a bit concerning, but it’s probably not a massive deal.
- Synergies Test - Tentative Pass - See above
- Power Check - Tentative Pass - See above
- Fun Test - Definite Pass - He’s a lot of fun - moving enemies around with Blackhole Teleportation, knocking out powers with Ghost Ball and then smacking them around with your Shadow Wraith and your friends is a great time, and he really felt like a scary shadow warrior/assassin.
- Fun Competitive Test - Tentative Pass - Again, see above - having Hal Jordan get slaughtered in one turn without you being able to react doesn’t sound like fun. Then again, if you’ve sent a Green Lantern out ahead of your main force while Noob’s still around and his friends could take advantage of an opening like that, you probably deserve what you get. (Plus, even in an Green Lantern Corps army, at least you have Kilowog’s inspiration to boost your Lanterns’ ringless defence enough to resist this a bit more, even though it still hurts like hell - basically, if you have Lanterns or dodgers, kill Noob the first chance you get.)
- Drafting Test - Pass - Probably only with Hand Ninja or Ra’s (vII), but yes, definitely.
- Usage Test - Pass - All powers felt useful.
- Strategy Test - Definite Pass - The interplay of his bonding synergies, Blackhole Teleportation, Ghost Ball and Shadow Summons is intensely strategic, and a joy to play with.

Name Of The Playtest Unit: Noob Saibot

Army Test 1
Map: Mayberry (no glyphs)
Armies:
Noob Saibot, X-23, 3x Hand Ninja, Shadow Wraith (705 points)

vs.
Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, Michelangelo (700 points)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Map: Avernus (No Glyphs)
Armies;
Ra’s al Ghul (vII), Noob Saibot (230, sans defence subtraction), Kitana, Bullseye, Winter Soldier, Shadow Wraith (1,100 points)

vs.
Martian Manhunter (vII), Green Lantern (Guy Gardner), Sub-Zero, Echo (1,100 points)

Spoiler Alert!

Thoughts On The Tested Unit's Cost, Balance, & Draftibility:

Once again, I think I said most of it above - I really, really like him!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 20th, 2019, 04:00 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Thanks for the tests

One question, it looks like you used the Shadow Wraith during the Ra's super turn thing, but I don't believe you can do that given that that part of Ra's power has the 'no additional turns' language. Doesn't look like it really effected anything though.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old June 24th, 2019, 02:06 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

@Arkham do you have any particular preferences for backgrounds/comic art for these guys? MK is your baby, and I don't want my entry to be something you think looks out of place.

My Etsy Store
Old June 24th, 2019, 02:11 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I'd prob. go with an MK9 render on one of the game backgrounds or something dark and grim.
Old June 24th, 2019, 02:17 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Maybe this one?

My Etsy Store
Old June 24th, 2019, 03:00 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM
NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Noob Saibot
Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: Noob Saibot(@230) , Shadow Wraith(@10), Hand Ninja x3, Masahiro Arashi (665 points) vs. Nightwing, Raven, Starfire, Robin (Jason Todd) (670 points)
Unit Summary
Damage: 0 wounds dealt
Abilities: Blackhole Teleport used: 1
Ghostball used 2 times
Shadow Summons: 2 times
Wraith Damage: 0, 0
Spoiler Alert!

Unit Summary
Damage:
Abilities: Blackhole Teleport used: 1
Ghostball used 3 times
Shadow Summons: 3 times
Wraith Damage: 1, 1, 4
Spoiler Alert!

Unit Summary
Damage: 4 wounds dealt
Abilities: Blackhole Teleport used: 2
Ghostball used 1 times
Shadow Summons: 3 times
Wraith Damage: 0, 0, 1
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Very interesting playing him against a team with multiple negation targets. Last game I played a bit more defensively when I should have gone aggressive with the extra defense die. Blackhole is the real danger here against foes, yanking them right out of pods. The Wraith is a nice fun touch, and can be a free unit to run ahead of him, or a one-two punch of sorts.
GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Blackhole teleport is awesome, with it there, waiting for an opponent to misplay so you can really trap their unit. He hit a tad above his weight class in the last game, thanks to the attempt with 5 defense die, but he also did in the a bit more luck-based game 3. He feels fun and really makes you wonder if best played as a defensive or offensive unit. I like him, but am still a tad uncertain on whether or not to up to 5 defense.
Old June 24th, 2019, 04:09 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Thanks for the tests

My Etsy Store
Old June 26th, 2019, 06:28 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Noob Saibot and Shadow Wraith

Army Test
Map: Ticallan Tower (ARV map, no glyphs)
Units: Team 1 (840): Noob Saibot (230 @ 4 defense), Shadow Wraith (10), Viper (180), Wrecker (230), Bulldozer (190)
Team 2 (840): Luke Cage (190), Iron Fist (260), Daredevil II (200), Scarlet Spider (Ben Reilly)

Spoiler Alert!

Even though Bulldozer fell way too early, Team 1 still looked like they were doing okay until Viper died. The Noob/Wraith/Viper combo was incredibly effective but fragile.

Army Test
Map: Ticallan Tower (ARV map, no glyphs)
Units: Team 1 (740): Noob Saibot (230 @5 Defense), Shadow Wraith (10), Dazzler (100), Hand Mystics (145), Hand Ninja x3 (255)
Team 2 (740): Nightwing (200), Raven (190), Starfire (210), Speedy (Mia) (80), Beast Boy (T-Rex) (60)

Spoiler Alert!

Note; I played Soul Self as being usable on squad figures, don’t remember if that’s accurate. Anyways, a solid showing here for Noob, but still not quite enough to pull his team together. The mystics were hurt by not getting their resurrection and Dazzler was basically wasted. Noob was useful against the Titans though. Combined with the Phantom Walking ninjas, his teleport meant Nightwing couldn’t really escape him for long, and Shadowball was pretty devastating when combined with the Wraith and some ninjas all attacking. Didn’t feel like he was anything horribly unbalanced though. The 5 defense just didn’t come into play that much, but hey it’ll never hurt him.

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: All his powers got constant usage throughout my games. He’s an excellent assassin, being able to both teleport behind enemy lines and pull enemies out of their pods and onto low ground. It really feels like nobody can stay away from him without putting in massive effort. Obviously best when paired with some backup. However, his fragility keeps him balanced.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Thumbs up. I like how the one-two punch of Noob and the Wraith feels like a video game combo. He has enough tools that he has a few different ways of going about things, but all of them feel balanced and useful compared to one another.
Here you go!
Old June 26th, 2019, 08:23 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Thanks for the tests!

Anyone have any thoughts on 4/5 defense before I call for the final editing vote?

My Etsy Store
Old June 26th, 2019, 08:32 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I think it doesn't do a ton in more general matchups, but I do think it makes him more of a threat to folks he's likely hunting down with defensive powers. Longer he lives, better chance he has at cracking them.
Old June 26th, 2019, 08:40 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

What version did Nobody test?
Old June 26th, 2019, 08:54 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I did one at 4 and one at 5, but the game with 5 was one of those games where he wasn’t really rolling hot on the defense anyways so it didn’t feel like much of a difference.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library