Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 16th, 2019, 02:23 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Noob Saibot (initial)

@Soundwarp SG-1

Am I good to go on an initial here? I don't want to step on your toes, but I'd love to see this guy move forward and hopefully finish in time for release.
Old May 16th, 2019, 02:53 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I have a set of initials done, I just got to write them up (I’m just super behind on that because I hate writing up Playtests and I’m very bad at doing them).

That’s for the offer though! You’re welcome to playtest him if you’re really jonesing to try him out. I’m not fitting to change anything from whats currently there except adding in a no Event Hero clause to the negation (which was just an oversight on my part, Soundwarpscape doesn’t have event heroes and I forgot to adjust when porting the design).

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old May 29th, 2019, 02:48 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

For this guy to make the July release, he needs to get moving soon.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old May 29th, 2019, 04:13 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah, I know you don't love writing up playtests, Joe, but we're starting to feel a time crunch on this one.
Old May 30th, 2019, 02:48 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Sorry this got super delayed. Trying to do Shadow Lass really screwed me up. I feel bad for posting these tests first, but this one is under more of a time constraint and I'll have Shadow Lass written up by this weekend (for real this time).

Anyway:

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Noob Saibot @220 points and Shadow Wraith @10 points

Army Test 1
Map: Sewer Labyrinth
Units: Dark Assassin: Noob (220), Wraith (10), Hand Ninja x4 (340), Atom (50) - 620 total vs Secret Four: Catman (170), Scandal Savage (200), Deadshot (150), Ragdoll (100)- 620 total
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Map: Sewer Labyrinth
Units: Fear Me: Noob (220), Wraith (10), Judge Mortis (165), Judge Fear (145) - 540 total vs Spider Cage: Luke Cage (190), Spider-Man (250), Ragdoll (100)- 540 total
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 3
Map: Island Plane Crash (No E-Glyph)
Units: As One: Noob (220), Wraith (10), Ms. Marvel (350), Elektra (170)- 750 total vs Uncanny X-Men: Cyclops (I) (190), Jubilee (60), Angel (Warren) (90), Emma Frost (180), Jean Grey (170), Bailey Hoskins (50), Skrull Infiltrator x1 (10)- 750 total
Spoiler Alert!

Overall: Noob's a tricky one due to the nature of his negation power. It needs to be tested against powers it will actually matter against, but that sometimes makes him look a bit more impressive than I feel he really is. 'In the wild' he'll often go against figures that just don't have anything for him to screw with. I think he's pretty potent, but he never felt broken to me. Overall, I'm happy with where he's at right now.

--

Oh, I've updated Ghostball to not work on Event Heroes. But otherwise I guess I should be good to do a vote after people get a chance to look him over?

My Etsy Store
Old May 30th, 2019, 08:39 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Noob Saibot (initial actually posted finally

Pre-yea for public testing. Looking good!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 30th, 2019, 09:03 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Pre-yea
Old May 30th, 2019, 12:03 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Pre-yea. As one!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old May 30th, 2019, 08:02 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Oh something I forgot about but probably should be handled before going to public playtesting, should the Wraith be standardized with other Shadow dudes? I know there was talk of having a standard ‘shadow person’ power or some such being discussed, but I don’t remember the specifics or if it would be needed here.

My Etsy Store
Old May 30th, 2019, 10:39 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Oh something I forgot about but probably should be handled before going to public playtesting, should the Wraith be standardized with other Shadow dudes? I know there was talk of having a standard ‘shadow person’ power or some such being discussed, but I don’t remember the specifics or if it would be needed here.
I'm sketchy on the details there myself, but looking back over the Wraith, I think he looks pretty streamlined and like a good enough template for any future similar shadow constructs.
Old May 30th, 2019, 11:14 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
I'm sketchy on the details there myself, but looking back over the Wraith, I think he looks pretty streamlined and like a good enough template for any future similar shadow constructs.
I remember we talked about shadow construct stuff at one point here, but I thought there was also some talk about giving guys like Cloak and Obsidian and such somekinda unified thing in some other thread? Didn’t know if the wraith should be tied into that or not.

My Etsy Store
Old May 31st, 2019, 11:10 AM
Symbiotic

Huh. Yeah, I don't really remember that part. I'd need to go look it up for context.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library