Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old February 1st, 2011, 01:42 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

You realize that, played together, those two bonding powers would result in an endless bonding loop between those two cards, right?

Edit: Or, heck, since they're common, you could just have two Coppers or two Greens and accomplish the same thing.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 1st, 2011, 01:51 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

IAB is correct that the Wrmling Bonding you put on the card creates a infinate loop, so I vote NO to review Green Wyrmling and Copper Wyrmling.

Please look at the other Wrymling cards and use the wording on the official cards.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old February 1st, 2011, 01:52 PM

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Sorry about my delay on the decision for Omnicron Barrage, but I'm still deliberating at this time.

C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
Old February 1st, 2011, 01:52 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
You realize that, played together, those two bonding powers would result in an endless bonding loop between those two cards, right?

Edit: Or, heck, since they're common, you could just have two Coppers or two Greens and accomplish the same thing.
Yeah, there's a reason that they used the "after revealing an OM" language on the official wyrmling cards.

Lightbringer, I suggest you create your own custom thread and try to get some feedback on cards before you post them here. This is a place for customs that have been tested and refined, not first cuts.

As an aside, there's been several versions of green wyrmlings posted in various spots already - at least three. Personally, I think 30/6/1/4/4 with killercatus's fledgling counterstrike (one wound maximum, even with multiple excess shields) is the best combo, but I'd want to test it before I nominated it here.
Old February 1st, 2011, 02:34 PM

LightBringer has disabled reputation

Ughh. Sorry about that. The reminder text auto-inputed that wording as soon as I typed wyrmling bonding, failed to check the reminder text against the other cards. Fixed.
Old February 1st, 2011, 02:35 PM

LightBringer has disabled reputation

Old February 1st, 2011, 02:45 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

No to reviewing Lightbringer's Green Wyrmling and no to reviewing Lightbringer's Copper Wyrmling.

Before nominating a unit please look at the first two posts of this thread and see what our expectations are.

Hint: You missed something.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 1st, 2011, 02:54 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

In addition to what Daddyscaper is referencing, you might also want to edit the image to not include the bases, and to fog out the feet, as is done on all official cards.

And again, this is not the place to slap a card together and nominate it. I've tried to be gentle about this, but the bottom line is that you are abusing the system here. Make a thread, get feedback, do testing, make sure you've got the gameplay dialed in... and only then consider nominating.

ETA: At the risk of looking like a hypocrite, I've edited the language of the Omnicron Battery to make the indirect fire thing as clear as I can possibly make it. The gameplay is precisely the same as before; it's just a language tweak.

Last edited by dok; February 1st, 2011 at 03:25 PM.
Old February 2nd, 2011, 02:54 AM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

I vote NO to review LightBringer's Green and Copper Wyrmlings-neither have powers that set them apart as Wyrmlings.

I've been loosely following dok's Omnicron Battery in the CHCG24 thread (and wasn't too surprised to see them here), but they're going to take some more consideration before I vote on them...

LightBringer, I'm glad to see the C3V and SoV inspire you to get more involved in the community here (I saw your join date and post count and did a little snooping), but, like dok recommended, (and this applies to everyone) start a customs thread, share how and why you made your decisions, get feedback from other posters, put stuff through the 3FG and playtest the heck out of everything. Then when you nominate one of your own units you have a body of work to support it and help the judges make their decision. Check out nominations by Filthy the Clown, dok and Super Bogue for examples of excellent nominations.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old February 3rd, 2011, 09:47 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I sent the article off to Truth, but it doesn't look like he's going to get it up today. My guess is that it's weather related, but he is a pretty busy guy. I would expect to see it up within the next couple of days.

Old February 3rd, 2011, 11:14 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Thanks Chardar.

(Oh, and truth )

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old February 3rd, 2011, 11:16 PM

I agree with my comrades, the two nominated Wrymlings do not reduce the respective Dragon powers.

Again please listen to us and make a thread, receive feedback and then test these units before submitting.

I vote No to review Green and Copper Wyrmlings

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs