Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old September 25th, 2010, 10:40 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Soundwarp's Mods: Update 9-20!

It's not a Diplodocus... I still like my name. Lugnak.
Old September 26th, 2010, 01:26 AM

switzerlandoftheclarinets knows what's in an order marker switzerlandoftheclarinets knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockma Ranyk View Post
It's not a Diplodocus... I still like my name. Lugnak.
Deinonychus then.

switzerlandoftheclarinets is a pregnant Empress Kiova
...in the LIBRARY...

Old September 26th, 2010, 09:26 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Thanks 'Scaper94, kaiyu0707, ZBeeblebrox, S1R ART0R1US, Killer Lawnmower, Fen Hydra, NecroBlade, and DrummerScaper97

Thanks for the power suggestions flameslayer93, Shockma Ranyk, switzerlandoftheclarinets, and spiteofthedice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Cat
The Epic Diplodocus Rider of Epic Diplodocussy Awesomeness
That name is hilarious

Anyway, Today's figure: The Venoc Predator, a Venoc Viper mutated by the foul poisons the Marro have spread throughout Marr.

Made from: 3 Venoc Vipers, Su-Bak-Na's Dragon's tongue, and FixIt Sculpt.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old September 26th, 2010, 09:27 PM

Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker

Very awesome!
Old September 26th, 2010, 10:06 PM
Let me help you play with yourself!

Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post

I see 3 tongues there... are you telling me you sacrificed 3 Su-Bak-Na's to make this figure?

1) Why did you have 3 Su-Bak-Na's in the first place?
2) Why do you have 4 Su-Bak-Na's? Because I can't imagine you hacking up three of them without having a 4th to still play with.
Old September 27th, 2010, 06:33 AM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:

Thanks for the power suggestions flameslayer93, Shockma Ranyk, switzerlandoftheclarinets, and spiteofthedice, and Kaiser Cat

Anyway, Today's figure: The Venoc Predator, a Venoc Viper mutated by the foul poisons the Marro have spread throughout Marr.

Frenzy

After taking a turn with the Venoc Mutation, roll the 20-sided die. On a roll of 16 or higher you may take another turn with the Venoc Mutation.

Multiple Heads

When the Venoc Mutation attacks, it may attack two additional times. Reduce the number of attacks by one for every two wound markers on the Venoc Mutation's army card.*

Marro Hatred

When Attacking a Marro figure, the Venoc Mutation adds one automatic skull to whatever is rolled.

(*Life=5)

-Kaiser "Decided to NOT call it the Epic Hydra-Like Viper of Epic Hydra-Like Awesomeness" Cat

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old September 26th, 2010, 09:30 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sweetness!! What do you do for a living?

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old September 27th, 2010, 01:10 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Re: Soundwarp's Mods: Update 9-26!

Amazing!

Enough said

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old September 27th, 2010, 01:17 PM

aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby!

Looks sick! I think this figure would be best taken with a side of Uncommon-ness.
Old September 27th, 2010, 08:16 PM

That Guy0715 is surprisingly tart

Very, very cool.
And you should host another one of those contests that you did a long time ago.

Spoiler Alert!
Old October 9th, 2010, 12:22 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Hey all, sorry it's been so long since my last update, I had a sinus infection, it was doing bad things to my head man.

Thanks Killer Lawnmower, Lord Pyre, ZBeeblebrox, aquamaniac27, flameslayer93

Thanks for the power suggestions, switzerlandoftheclarinets, spiteofthedice, Shockma Ranyk, Kaiser Cat, and Prometheus

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
What do you do for a living?
That depends, what's your security clearance?

I'm a bench jeweler

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiyu0707 View Post
I see 3 tongues there... are you telling me you sacrificed 3 Su-Bak-Na's to make this figure?
Nope, it's just one tongue cut into three parts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Guy0715 View Post
Very, very cool.
And you should host another one of those contests that you did a long time ago.
I've been wanting to, but I just haven't had the time to manage one lately. Plus it's kind of hard to make a figure that can work for multiple generals and color schemes.

Anyway, Today's figure: Sir Robert the Cyber Knight. A Knight of Weston that was mortally wounded in battle, Sir Robert was given a second chance at 'life' by Omnicron Technicians. Now a cyborg, Sir Robert combines advanced technology and a knight's valor into a powerful force for JUSTICE!

Made from: Head and shield from a Knight of Weston, legs from a Omnicron Sniper, shield from a Sentinel of Jandar, arms and claw hand from various Mech Warriors, lance made from lego bits and a lightsaber blade, shoulders made from an unknown doodad and joints from a bootleg Minicon transformer, and magical fairy dust.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old October 9th, 2010, 08:27 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Anyway, Today's figure: Sir Robert the Cyber Knight. A Knight of Weston that was mortally wounded in battle, Sir Robert was given a second chance at 'life' by Omnicron Technicians. Now a cyborg, Sir Robert combines advanced technology and a knight's valor into a powerful force for JUSTICE!

Made from: Head and shield from a Knight of Weston...
blah blah blahbity blah blah blah.
..and magical fairy dust.

Don't do drugs kids. They warp your mind.

Laser Lance Special Attack

Range Special. Attack 6.
Choose 4 spaces in a straight line from Sir Robert. All figures on those spaces who are in line of sight are affected by Sir Robert's Laser Lance Special Attack. Roll 6 attack dice once for all affected figures. Affected figures roll defense dice separately.

Cyber Armor 18

Whenever Sir Robert Receives one or more wounds from an attack by an opponent's figure, roll the 20-sided die. If the attacking figure is not adjacent, add 2 to your roll. If Sir Robert has 3 or more wounds on his army card, add 1 to your roll. If you roll a 18 or higher, ignore any wounds received.

A Coward's Demise

Whenever a figure receives one or more wounds from Sir Robert's leaving engagement attack, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 9 or higher, the figure cannot move out of engagement with Sir Robert.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions