Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 27th, 2023, 09:17 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Madame Hydra - Design/Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I think I'd make Lead By Example 2+ wounds or defeat the figure. Getting 1+ wounds feels a bit too easy.
it was 2+ when the power lasted for the whole round. But when we dropped it to only lasting the turn we dropped it to 1+ wounds.

wanted to make sure that was noticed.

Also..she's got an attack of 4. 1+ doesn't feel that easy to me.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database