Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old May 3rd, 2014, 11:54 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Gen Con 2014 Events

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Most excellent.
So, you have church alarms tied into your e-mail account. Nice.
Sounds to me like the middle schoolers set off the alarm...

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old May 3rd, 2014, 01:20 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Re: Gen Con 2014 Events are up!!!!!!

Like the gauntlet format!

I think the main event is a little light on points.

Here is hoping I win the lottery and am able to quit my job and come out an participate in gencon.

Until then, I will have to face you guys in the Online Prep Gencon Main event. That will likely be our upcoming Season 14. Hope to see many of you there.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old May 3rd, 2014, 03:00 PM

nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby!

What's the chance of having Heroscape product for prizes? Or is it mostly gonna be dice/trophies?

Events look great! Looking forward to August.

Want to Re-base Your DnD Figures? Click here.
Old May 3rd, 2014, 03:21 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

Sometime this weekend I get war of the worlds list updated. Right now my daughter is getting ready for her Junior Prom (she ran a half marathon this morning, going to the prom this evening, and then the school sponsored post-prom after that - needless to say she will probably be going to late church service tomorrow morning). All that to say it may be tomorrow (Sunday) afternoon before I have time.
Old May 3rd, 2014, 04:25 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicktheant View Post
What's the chance of having Heroscape product for prizes? Or is it mostly gonna be dice/trophies?

In the past it was a given. I have no idea what kind of support they have currently. I will try to supply a few figures for Orange Mailman if he does a C3G tourney for the Open Event.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 3rd, 2014, 05:31 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Quote:

Dice for sure and ... Yeah dice for sure.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old May 4th, 2014, 03:31 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

War of the Worlds list is posted.
Old May 4th, 2014, 03:37 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Maccabeus View Post
Quote:

Dice for sure and ... Yeah dice for sure.
The proverbial snow ball in the hot place probably has a better chance than us of getting more price support from WotC/Hasbro than we do

But really - I doubt most of us play for the prizes (well maybe the dice - they are great). I play for the fun and challenge.
Old May 5th, 2014, 09:17 AM
GenCon 2013 Main Event Champion

The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker

Event registration begins May 18th.

99 days until GenCon.

61 days until Tour de France.

Have fun and stay busy - Luke 19:13

The Orange Mailman
Old May 5th, 2014, 09:42 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Are you still planning on running C3G at the Open Event T_O_M?
If so I will bring some extra minis for a giveaway. I have a couple Satanus figures I have been holding on to for you as well as a few others.
Let me know. I will be running my RPG at the same time so I will have to swing by earlier and drop them off.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 5th, 2014, 09:49 AM
GenCon 2013 Main Event Champion

The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker

I am still planning on running a C3G tourney during Open Play. I was going to take my cues from Megasilver since he's more versed with GenCon and stuff.

Megasilver- What are you going to do as far as creating the event? I was also wondering the same question, if we could get some exposure on the opening page if there is an overall announcement for GenCon.
Old May 5th, 2014, 09:55 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mailman View Post
Megasilver- What are you going to do as far as creating the event? I was also wondering the same question, if we could get some exposure on the opening page if there is an overall announcement for GenCon.
I already have the event planned out, I just haven't had the time to post it. Basically I'm going to open up slots to sign up to play on the forums here. Open Play Tickets are needed, of course, for them to play. I'll line up some VC customs for prizes.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con