Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old October 3rd, 2023, 12:07 AM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!
Battle Ground, WA - WA South NHSD Tournament 11/11/2023

WA South NHSD Tournament

Dates/Times: Veteran's Day - Saturday, November 11, 2023. Games start at 12PM. Strategy discussions and army selection help start at 11AM. Please bring a snack to share. Dinner will be provided. Looks like an event will be held in Eugene a couple of weeks prior hosted by @KnightOfLight . Battle Ground is just across the Columbia and an hour north of Salem. Feel free to attend both events. This is a duplicate event of the NHSD tournament in Everett, WA, on October 28th.

Location: Longy418's palace in Battleground, WA (about 25 minutes north of Portland, 180 miles south of Seattle). PM me for address if needed.

Format: Swiss-style and competitive, with a 50-minute time limit per battle. Partial scoring will be used to determine the winner of battles that go to time. Four rounds of play - additional play for fun. There will be a number of newer players - please be patient and be helpful.

Prizes: Bring a board game, card game, or table-top game accessory. Used, duplicate, or no longer interested in ... pass it on. Pick of the prizes will be in order of finish.

Armies: We are stealing most of the format from Texas, WA North, and North Carolina in honor of the original release, hopefully removing the option for total cheese.
  1. Point limit: 510.
  2. Starting Spaces: 24 Hexes. Airborne Elite count toward the limit.
  3. No Marvel, C3V, SoV, NWHC or any custom units allowed.
  4. Restricted List: Each army can only have one card which is on the restricted list (see below).
  5. You may only field up to 3 sets of any ranged common unit on the restricted list.
Restricted List
Spoiler Alert!

If you want to reserve figures from our collection for your army, let us know. We will also have some pre-built armies for those who want to grab and play.

Participants:
Final standings are based on W-L record with the ties broken by strength of schedule (opponent's win percentage).

W-L Player SoS (Army)
1. 4-0 Huskies16 .600 (Sacred Band x4, Airborne Elite, Parmenio, Marcus DG)
2. 3-1 Dysole .625 (Harqebus x4, Raelin (RotV), Eltahale, Marro Warriors)
3. 3-1 Crusader8 .600 (10th Regiment x3, Roman Legionnaires x2, Marcus DG, Me-Burq-Sa, Guilty McCreech)
4. 3-1 GingaNinja .438 (Axegrinders x4, Migol, Mogrimm)
5. 2-1 DandySolace .455 (Fen Hydra x2, Isamu, Marro Warriors, Phantom Knights x3)
6. 2-1 Michael S .417 (Microcorp Agents x3, Skahen, Heirloom)
7. 2-2 Paul .625 (Capuan Gladiators x3, Crixus, Spartacus, Otonashi)
8. 2-2 Ulysses .563 (Zombies x6, Major Q10)
9. 2-2 Longy418 .500 (Nagrubs x3, Tor-Kul-Na, Su-Bak-Na, Isamu)
10. 2-2 Nomad .438 (Major Q9, Heirloom, Warforged x3)
11. 1-3 Karat .563 (Major Q10, Venoc Warlord, Venoc Vipers x6)
12. 1-3 Liam .467 (DW8000, DW9000, Fen Hydra, Deathreavers x3)
13. 1-3 Crystal .400 (Nilfheim, Omni Snipers x2, Omni Replusors x3)
14. 1-3 William099 .400 (Nerak, Frost Giant, Ornak, Blade Gruts x5, Marcu Esenwein)
15. 0-4 Josie .333 (Jotun, Aubrien Archers x4)

Maps:

Tagged ...
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Longy418; November 12th, 2023 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Updated participants list
Old October 3rd, 2023, 02:16 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Thoon

Good odds I can make this one.

~Dysole, who hasn't seen the Washington crew in ages
Old October 3rd, 2023, 11:01 PM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Battle Ground, WA - WA South NHSD Tournament 11/11/2023

tagged

Old October 4th, 2023, 11:26 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

You can pen me in as a maybe. It's not a long drive but I also have a baby due around then.
Old October 4th, 2023, 07:51 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
You can pen me in as a maybe. It's not a long drive but I also have a baby due around then.

Congratulations on the new little one. It has been more than a couple of years. I hope you can make it!

Last edited by Dysole; October 4th, 2023 at 11:32 PM. Reason: Merging Double Posts
Old October 9th, 2023, 08:14 PM

White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker

I’ll do my best to make this one @Longy418 put me down for now and hopefully everything will work out for me to be there.

Tournament Record: Solo 83-21 Team 7-5
Old October 11th, 2023, 12:20 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 11th, 2023, 09:32 PM

White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker

@quozl are you planning on bringing the same army as me? ��

Tournament Record: Solo 83-21 Team 7-5
Old October 12th, 2023, 08:58 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Q Knight View Post
@quozl are you planning on bringing the same army as me? ��
Yes. I like to just roll a d20 and have a nice break between matches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 15th, 2023, 07:57 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Q Knight View Post
I’ll do my best to make this one @Longy418 put me down for now and hopefully everything will work out for me to be there.

and @quozl ...

It has been more than a couple of years since we have thrown dice together. I am looking forward to it. We have a few more soft confirmations for the game day. Participant list will be updated as the time draws near.

How about you? ... @Ulysses, @Toogwick_tuk, @Meerca, @Master of Disaster
Old October 20th, 2023, 02:36 AM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This is absolutely on my radar. Hard to say just yet if I can make it, but I'm hoping to.
Old October 29th, 2023, 01:24 AM

Sounds like Huskies16 will be joining me on the trip south. Looking forward to the fun.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events