Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old March 24th, 2022, 08:51 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: My Hero Academia public workshop

Thanks! I like the Baku-squad a lot lol. (Red Riot, Chargebolt, Dynamite). I'll update Indiscriminate Shock

So with these guys...

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=55845

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=33139

What I'm seeing here is that we could add the clause from Electro and Static where it references that they can't zap things that have the Electrically Charged special power. Would need to add it to all his abilities if we follow their structure. Definitely is precedent for it as he is currently immune to Electro's special attacks.
Old March 24th, 2022, 08:59 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Could honestly just slip a line into his last power that Electric dudes are immune to all his powers?
Old April 10th, 2022, 11:39 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I updated Chargebolt to have an ability that covers the suggestion so that his powers can't affect other Electrically Charged heroes and whatnot. This is a draft from Mina that I did a while back, pretty much just took listed powers with her and did a direct translation about how I think they should look.

Highlights
- Acid Powers, mid range
- Physically adept and often uses dance moves and skating as part of her combat kit
- Can toggle her acid to be more corrosive or less for a variety of uses to include a veil that dissolves incoming projectiles
- Upbeat and zany personality, a little dense at times and in the bottom of her class for grades

Quote:

Name = Pinky
SI = Mina Ashido
Species = Quirkhuman
Uniqueness = Unique Hero
Class = Student
Personality = Enthusiastic

Size/height = Medium 5

Life = 4

Move = 5
Range = 1
Attack = 4
Defense = 3
Points = ???

CORROSIVE ACID
SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 4.
Choose a figure within 5 clear sight spaces to attack. For every wound that figure takes from Corrosive Acid Special Attack roll one unblockable attack die against them.

ACID SKATING 5
If Pinky started her turn unengaged, instead of moving normally she may move up to 5 spaces with Acid Skating. When moving with Acid Skating, Pinky has the Flying special power, but may not move up or down more than 5 levels in a single skate, cannot skate over molten lava, and will not take any leaving engagement attacks when she starts to skate.

ACID VEIL
When Pinky rolls defense dice against a normal attack from a nonadjacent figure, the most amount of wounds that Pinky can take from this attack is 1. If Pinky is unengaged after rolling defense dice against a normal attack from a nonadjacent figure she may immediately move up to 3 spaces with Acid Skating.

Last edited by Shiftrex; April 15th, 2022 at 10:04 AM.
Old April 14th, 2022, 04:31 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Looks like a fun character! I'd probably reword the special attack to something like this:
Quote:
CORROSIVE ACID SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 4.
If Pinky inflicts one or more wounds with this special attack, roll one unblockable attack die against the defending figure for each wound inflicted in that attack.
I've not seen the show, but is there a reason her acid skating is stopped my molten lava?
Old April 14th, 2022, 07:45 PM

I just couldnt think of a feasible way/reason for her to skate over molten lava. Seemed like a theme break, her gimmick is literally just using the acid to melt into things and slide. Based it off frozone's ice skating.

Thanks for the tune up on the SA wording
Old April 15th, 2022, 06:51 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Solid take on Pinky! I'd probably drop her life to 4 since she's never struck me as particularly durable.
Old May 13th, 2022, 04:21 PM

TheJayTrain is surprisingly tart

Howdy! This is probably going to be the page I'm most active on since My Hero Academia has so much potential to be incredible in this game! (Sorry if this isn't the place to post this) Ever since I started getting into heroscape I've been brainstorming ideas for alot of the characters in this show and so far the characters I've seen here look great! Cant wait to see more!
Old May 13th, 2022, 06:47 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Welcome.
Feel free to post your ideas!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 13th, 2022, 07:36 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Welcome! We'd love to see any ideas you have.
Old May 29th, 2022, 04:12 PM
Archie

Quote:

NAME = ALL FOR ONE

SPECIES = QUIRKHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
CLASS = ANTAGONIST?
PERSONALITY = CRUEL / SADISTIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 7

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 7

POINTS =

COPIED AND STOLEN QUIRKS
All For One may use the special attacks of any Unique Heroes in your Army. After All For One destroys an enemy Unique Hero, you may choose one special power on the destroyed figure’s card. For the rest of the game, All For One is considered to have that special power.

IMPACT RECOIL
When All For One rolls defense dice against a normal adjacent attack, you may reveal an “X” Order Marker on this card to count all excess shields as unblockable hits on the attacking figure. You may then move the attacking figure up to 2 spaces, ignoring leaving engagement attacks.

TERRIFYING PRESENCE
All enemy figures without the Fearless or Valiant personality within 4 clear sight spaces of All For One subtract 1 from their Attack and Defense numbers.

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING
All For One is the big bad of the My Hero Academia universe. He has the ability to steal quirks (and his doctor can copy them), and thus he has amassed a collection of powerful abilities. All Might is the only person able to stand up to him.

Last edited by Arch-vile; December 6th, 2022 at 03:53 PM.
Old May 29th, 2022, 04:54 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Man, definitely read that first power as copying all special powers at first and was ready for the unbreakable Unstoppable Resilience / Magic Defense combo.

Anywho, you probably want to limit him to only copying Unique Hero special attacks / only power stealing from Unique Heroes? Once you get into VDOs and Event things and especially squads you start exponentially increasing the chances of hitting something really weird for him to be doing.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; May 29th, 2022 at 05:53 PM.
Old May 29th, 2022, 05:22 PM

Now that guy looks like a power house!

Agree with Soundwarp on making it limited to Unique Heroes special attacks. That will make testing and theory crafting easier with him. I think it could also pull out some of his personality because he seems to be a fan of offense (as far as the show went) that would pass over certain utility quirks that took too much effort to master. My impression is that this is why he made Kurogiri as a Nomu for transportation instead of just taking that quirk himself.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy