Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 9th, 2011, 08:22 AM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Map in progress: Sewer Labyrinth

Killer Croc heck... this looks like a map where Namor will be killer! He's basically Thor on this map, at 170 points less!

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old July 9th, 2011, 08:23 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Looks like a great Killer Croc map. If we ever do a Knightfall Campaign, this would have to be the map for Knightfall part 4.
I've heard about Knightfall. All I know is that Batman is different and that it sounds cool!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old July 9th, 2011, 08:25 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
Killer Croc heck... this looks like a map where Namor will be killer! He's basically Thor on this map, at 170 points less!
Someone needs to put together an ocean map for Namor and Aquaman. Or even an Atlantis map with nifty underwater rules ... we might not have enough Atlanteans to pull that off yet, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
Quote:
Looks like a great Killer Croc map. If we ever do a Knightfall Campaign, this would have to be the map for Knightfall part 4.
I've heard about Knightfall. All I know is that Batman is different and that it sounds cool!
Knightfall is a must read for Batman fans. It's not as high on the list as Year One and Long Halloween, but it's up there. My favorite Batman "event" story. Though "No Man's Land" at its best was pretty good as well. Just more slow moments in that one.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 9th, 2011, 04:06 PM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
- Removed water tiles (only 3 set requirements then) and replaced with swamp water tiles
Hey, I just checked the material list in my Swarm of the Marro rulebook when I saw your update this morning, and that set does come with 8 water tiles! If VS told you that you needed 4 sets to bring in the water, then that's a glitch. So if you want to keep the water (and I really think it adds to the aesthetic), then go fer it, dude!

If I use VS to check materials, I'll go into Available Materials, click reset, then click the sets based on the posted requirements. Then I'll manually go through the material tabs on the left of the screen and look for those flagged in red.

Your revised column layout looks great.
I knew I had those water tiles in there for a reason. Got confused because of how VS categorizes available materials. They show under Base which I usually think of as the ROTV master set.

I'll add back in the ones that won't impair movement, so like 6 of them. Mainly for aesthetics purposes anyone. I'm play a few matches on it with a friend of mine this afternoon and I'll update the files tonight or tomorrow.
Old July 9th, 2011, 04:17 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Definitely a solid looking map. I would have liked some Dungeon, if only to help Mole Man, but as a general swamp/sewer map I've got no complaints. Other than the uncapped pillars... personal preference.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
Someone needs to put together an ocean map for Namor and Aquaman. Or even an Atlantis map with nifty underwater rules ... we might not have enough Atlanteans to pull that off yet, though.
I actually have an idea for an Atlantean Atrium map, but I can't figure out how to do it with less than, like, five Castle maps. I'll get back to you on that.
Old July 9th, 2011, 04:30 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

This map has a lot of potential. The concrete tiles are great for street thugs in the sewers.

Old July 10th, 2011, 09:51 AM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun

Atlantean map sounds awesome. Can you do it with 2 castle maps?

I made the updates to pdf file.

- swapped out 6 swamp water tiles for water tiles
- made a few other very minor adjustments for balancing

I put together the map from the build instructions and played 3 games on it yesterday with my friend and it is a lot of fun and very balanced. It obviously favors melee over range with the abundance of road tiles and line of sight blockers. I really like this as it seems fitting for a sewer system. It is Killer Croc's playground for sure. I used Submariner too, but wasn't able to get much use out of him because a Hawkgirl with a death wish kamikazed my starting zone before I could get my hero placement how I wanted it.
Old July 10th, 2011, 10:01 AM

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I think I'm gonna try to build this one later today. Looks awesome!

Old July 11th, 2011, 01:05 PM

Re: C3G Sewer Labyrinth - Design Phase

Since we already have people wanting to build and try out this map...

I propose we move Sewer Labyrinth to public playtesting.
Old July 11th, 2011, 01:09 PM

I got it half done before getting distracted and pulled away...

Oop! I just signed up for a Banshee test, otherwise I'd crank this one out for you!

Old July 11th, 2011, 01:45 PM

No worries. I've still got it put together and will likely complete one of the tests.
Old July 11th, 2011, 02:25 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

YEA and I might end up doing one myself. Could use the change of scenery.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library