Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 2nd, 2021, 02:31 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Interactive Terrain Brainstorming thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1R_ART0R1US View Post
Yes please!
Sounds great. Here soon, I’ll take a starting list of our groups participants interested in the group and we can start some basic ground rules to keep a bit of order. In this group, one of the points will be to not crush creativity. However, depending on how balanced the pieces are will determine which depository group they end up in. I’m going to amend the first and or second post to give us a member list, then the next order of action will be to settle on a group name.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles