Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Old August 11th, 2022, 05:50 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscape 2nd Edition is here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myriadite View Post
Really cool updates; thanks for sharing them here!

I just realized that the horned unit with the "hero weapon" on this post is likely the silhouette on the far left of the teaser image.
Ooh, probably!

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old August 11th, 2022, 05:53 PM

Curt rolls all skulls baby! Curt rolls all skulls baby! Curt rolls all skulls baby! Curt rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks for the info Dad_Scaper! I’m really digging the space pirate faction, as it is really something unique in concept for the game. I think I’m picking up what you’re laying down about human representation in the set, and I’m fine with that. Master Sets seem to be largely uniques and historical armies make more sense as common squads to be released in boosters.
Old August 11th, 2022, 06:05 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Of course!

And art being what it is, I won’t say that it’s *not* a “space pirate” faction, but I prefer thinking of it as a “Valhalla pirate” faction.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 11th, 2022, 06:10 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Valhalla's in space, right?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 11th, 2022, 06:22 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Valhalla's in space, right?
Points!

= =
Old August 11th, 2022, 06:27 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

A MASTER OF DISGUISE
If (Pirate Queen Bonny) is targeted with a normal or special attack, roll a 20-sided die. If you roll a 12 or higher, the attacking figure may not attack (Pirate Queen Bonny).
---
So if Pirate Queen Bonny is standing next to Raelin and Deathwalker 9K targets Bonny, she hits a 12, and then Deathwalker 9K targets and attacks Raelin with his explosive special attack, does Bonny get hit by that attack or not?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 11th, 2022, 06:32 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Look in the rulebook, Mr. Troublemaker!

= =
Old August 11th, 2022, 06:35 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Any info on when whole cards might be released?
Old August 11th, 2022, 06:43 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

From the C3V unit Zogross Hardscale:

Q: If a figure adjacent to Zogross Hardscale is attacked by a unit that can hit multiple targets (i.e., Deathwalker 9000's Explosion Special Attack or Othkurik's Acid Splash Special Attack), can Zogross be affected?

A: Yes! If, for example, an Armoc Viper adjacent to Zogross Hardscale is attacked by Othkurik's Acid Spray Special Attack, the player controlling Othkurik may in fact choose Zogross Hardscale as a secondary target. Zogross simply can't be the primary target of such an attack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 11th, 2022, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
We already searched in FAQs for Isamu and Deathwalker 9K. Is there clarification in one of the rulebooks?

I’m not asking to cause trouble. I’m asking because I want to know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
From the C3V unit Zogross Hardscale:

Q: If a figure adjacent to Zogross Hardscale is attacked by a unit that can hit multiple targets (i.e., Deathwalker 9000's Explosion Special Attack or Othkurik's Acid Splash Special Attack), can Zogross be affected?

A: Yes! If, for example, an Armoc Viper adjacent to Zogross Hardscale is attacked by Othkurik's Acid Spray Special Attack, the player controlling Othkurik may in fact choose Zogross Hardscale as a secondary target. Zogross simply can't be the primary target of such an attack.
I was hoping for an “official” ruling.

Old August 11th, 2022, 07:18 PM

But it sounds like C3V has made a distinction between being attacked and being affected by an attack? Does this mean that Vanish can only be used when Isamu is the target of the attack, not when he is affected by an explosive attack without being the target? Does Fire Line get around Vanish as well?

Old August 11th, 2022, 07:31 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
We already searched in FAQs for Isamu and Deathwalker 9K. Is there clarification in one of the rulebooks?

I’m not asking to cause trouble. I’m asking because I want to know.
It should work the same as the Mohican River Tribe and Brave Arrow's Concealment power. They need to be targeted for their power to activate. They do not get to use Concealment against Mimring's Fire Line SA.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion