Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old December 26th, 2008, 11:48 PM

tomyumgai is surprisingly tart
Hasborotoyshop.com Raknar's Vision on Sale

The expansion set (Raknar's Vision) is on sale for $11.99 at hasbrotoyshop.com. Don't forget to use Smile8 for 10% discount. I just ordered several sets.
Old December 27th, 2008, 12:52 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: Hasborotoyshop.com Raknar's Vision on Sale

Why several, they're uniques.

-insert signature here-
Old December 27th, 2008, 02:32 AM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Why several, they're uniques.
Maybe he plays the basic version....

(I think you can use multiples in the basic; I may be wrong)
Old December 27th, 2008, 02:46 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Welcome to the site, tomyungai!

Pos rep for the find, too!
Old December 27th, 2008, 11:49 AM

Sokol knows what's in an order marker Sokol knows what's in an order marker

Welcome, tomyumgai!

One Game to rule them all, One Game to find them,
One Game to bring them all and in their wallets bind them
In the Land of Valhalla where the Valkyrie lie.
Old December 27th, 2008, 12:39 PM

tomyumgai is surprisingly tart

Thank you. As for why I bought several - a few will serve as gifts and at least one will serve as a backup. I may sell the rest later. It is good to be on this site; thanks for the welcome.
Old December 27th, 2008, 12:42 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Makes sense (especially for the price).

-insert signature here-
Old December 27th, 2008, 05:04 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

Wow. I thought the 17.99 was a good price before, I might need to buy one or two as gifts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old December 27th, 2008, 11:34 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

You can also buy them to use the double bases for customs. Double bases are fairly hard to come by...'course that works out to about $3 per base with shipping figured in...

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old December 27th, 2008, 11:35 PM

pti8 is surprisingly tart

Everybody who does not have this set should take advantage of it NOW!!!
Old December 28th, 2008, 03:52 PM

C.L. has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pti8 View Post
Everybody who does not have this set should take advantage of it NOW!!!
I did
Thanks and welcome tomyumgai!!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales