Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 22nd, 2008, 07:04 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Figure Durability

I think they did the AshigaruYari this way on purpose and I'm glad they did. Can you imagine how easily they'd break if they were made of harder plastic?! This way, they bend instead of break and I'm all for that...

'Course I can see your point between the blue and red coats...

Actuallly after looking at them a little closer, the 10th are more bendy because they have bayonets. If they were made out of the same plastic as the 4th, the little bayonets would probably snap off...Look at the Ashigaru Harquebus. They're as solid as the 4th and they were only one wave ago. I think the 10th were purposely constructed of the bendier stuff to keep them from breaking, too.

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations

Last edited by The B.I.V.; October 23rd, 2008 at 01:28 PM. Reason: Changed my friggin' mind!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion