Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old March 1st, 2011, 05:05 AM

mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Figure Mods 8/14/11 added Killowog

Working a high stress, emergency response type job means you need to find a way to relax and unwind when you get off. One of the most relaxing things for me is painting and modding figures and terrain. Here you will find my figure mods and repaints.

Killowog

Grishnakh has always been one of my biggest inspirations since joining this site, so when I saw his version of Killowog I had to make one. He used a Mammoth figure and a games workshop orc head. Since I couldn't find a GW orc head, I used a star wars Gamorrean Guard.

Jason Todd as the Red Hood

This figure is a frankenstein if there ever was one. the head is from the robin jumping over the chimney, the legs are from the question, the upper body is from mr. terrific, and the helmet is from union jack. I got the idea from some website (forgot which one) however I added the robin head (they had the helmet on).

Jason Todd as Hush

This is a repaint of gambit with the staff cut off his hand.

Latest version of Red Hood

I absolutely hated this version of the character, but since Jason is my favorite DC character, I had to make him. He is just a Clayface III repaint.

Scarlet

Scarlet, the Red Hoods partner for 5 minutes, is a lexcorp security with the ponytail chopped off and repainted.

Huntress

I hated Huntress' costume on this mini, so I repainted to give her the current costume.

Poison Ivy

Another character that hasnt really gotten justice in clix form. I repainted a White Queen for this one (idea came from same site that I can't remember.) I made her hair darker red to resemble my wife in her portrayal of ivy from our fan film.

Alfred

I'm not about to spend 80 bucks on a clix figure, no matter how much I love batman. for this one, I took a batman clix, cut the cape and cowl off. then I took a question, and shaved his trench coat into tails and repainted. I removed his head and put on the head from a knot top thug from watchmen.

Last edited by mrcrimson; August 14th, 2011 at 01:39 PM.
Old March 1st, 2011, 07:26 AM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: MrCrimson's figure mods/repaints

Awesome!

And that Alfred is super sweet. He looks better than the actual mini!

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old March 4th, 2011, 01:25 AM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Love the 1st Red Hood and Alfred
Old April 9th, 2011, 02:59 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Jason Todd as the Red Hood looks great!
Old April 9th, 2011, 10:41 AM
wants to have Anne Hathaway's babies

Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby!

You make fan films with your wife in which she plays Poison Ivy? You are one lucky guy.
Old April 10th, 2011, 05:07 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Dude, I love the Jason Todd as Hush mini! I am totally gonna steal that idea and make my own Hush figure with a different head. Thanks!

BTW, they all look amazing!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old April 16th, 2011, 09:39 PM

mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Dude, I love the Jason Todd as Hush mini! I am totally gonna steal that idea and make my own Hush figure with a different head. Thanks!

BTW, they all look amazing!
It'll definitely save 13 bucks or whatever Hush is going for nowadays. I got the idea when I saw "Jason" in the Hush series holding Robin at knifepoint. I remember thinking, "Man that trench makes him look cool. And hes wearing the exact same boots as Gambit (if they were black not silver)."

Thanks for the compliments guys.
Old April 22nd, 2011, 06:04 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

BTW, it looks like the Red Hood you hate is making a come back next month.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old April 22nd, 2011, 10:58 AM

I much prefer Judd Winnicks version of Red Hood. Im meeting winnick next weekend at anaheim. I plan on bringing up the fact that no one likes morrisons version of red hood to him.

Edit: I met Judd Winnick who was one of the nicest people I've ever met. signed some comics and a poster for me for free.

Last edited by mrcrimson; April 16th, 2020 at 01:59 PM. Reason: updated to discuss meeting writer
Old August 14th, 2011, 01:40 PM

Re: Figure Mods 8/14/11 added Killowog

Updated first post with Killowog.
Old August 14th, 2011, 01:42 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Figure Mods 8/14/11 added Killowog

The head is a bit too big probably, but it looks great and I would be proud of it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations