Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 21st, 2021, 10:10 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Maverick (VOTE for On Deck)

I think we've gone both ways with it. Havok also uses the "A maximum of 3" wording that you pulled from Bishop.

Yea either way.
Old April 21st, 2021, 11:27 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
I think we've gone both ways with it. Havok also uses the "A maximum of 3" wording that you pulled from Bishop.

Yea either way.
I concur, we have been relatively inconsistent. Havok was also a riff of Bishop though, so that could be part of it.
Old April 21st, 2021, 07:11 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This passes to On-Deck
Old January 31st, 2022, 02:34 PM

redcometx knows what's in an order marker redcometx knows what's in an order marker redcometx knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Book of Maverick

I'm seeing "404's" when clicking both of his .pdf's. Anyone else having that issue?
Old January 31st, 2022, 02:45 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcometx View Post
I'm seeing "404's" when clicking both of his .pdf's. Anyone else having that issue?
Should be fixed now.
Old January 31st, 2022, 02:47 PM

redcometx knows what's in an order marker redcometx knows what's in an order marker redcometx knows what's in an order marker

Yup it is. Thanks for fixing it so quickly!
Old January 31st, 2022, 02:48 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Now I'm curious, is your username a Gundam reference or just like red comet sounded cool

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old February 7th, 2022, 12:01 PM
Doing it for the Clix

isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby!

I just noticed Maverick's "Power Transfer" special power shares a name with one of Rogue's special powers, but does different things. Renaming Maverick's Power Transfer to "Energy Transfer" would avoid that (admittedly minor) problem, as well as bring it closer to Bishop's "Energy Absorb", which does a very similar thing to Maverick's power in question.

Maverick
Quote:
POWER TRANSFER
When defending against an attack from an opponent's figure, add one automatic shield to whatever is rolled. After rolling defense dice, if Maverick received no more than one wound from that attack, place one blue Energy Marker on this card. A maximum of 3 Energy Markers can be on this card.
Bishop
Quote:
ENERGY ABSORB
When defending against a non-adjacent attack, one shield will block all damage. After rolling defense dice against any attack, if Bishop did not receive any wounds from that attack, place one blue Energy Marker on this card. A maximum of 3 Energy Markers can be on this card.
Thoughts on renaming Maverick's Power Transfer to Energy Transfer?
Old February 7th, 2022, 02:33 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Nice catch!
Old February 7th, 2022, 05:00 PM
Forum Moderator

Yeah, that's a good catch! Not sure how I missed that. Energy Transfer is a good fix.

Thanks so much @isherlock99 !
Old February 7th, 2022, 05:15 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Man, you even ran the long form of the consistency checklist. You must've been coasting by the last two questions.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 8th, 2022, 12:54 PM
Forum Moderator

Fixed my screw-up and updated the SP.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library