Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 1st, 2007, 01:02 AM

Minnion has disabled reputation
What would you put in a terrain exspantion?

Me I would make a desert set with 24 hex sand tiles as well as a large scull LOS blocker and possibly some bleached rib sections. Some repainted glacial mountains (Made with different color plastic would also work for this purpose)
For figures to go with it I would give it some desert orcs maybe a common squad of them on rhinos or something... Actualy throw in some heroes and more terrain and you have yourself the next expansion, perhaps something like Orcish Wasteland... The desert orcs could even belong to the new general and have the yellowish color-scheam.

A savanna tree pack to complement the desert just like the jungle tree pack compliments SOTM

A shipwreck set with some water and some pirates would also be nice, could even have the sparky water... If not pirates a group of some amphibious creatures like frogs or crabs would be interesting or even some fish people...

"We are all mad here" ~Cheshire Cat

It is the domain of a geek to seek out meaning in that which seems trivial...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doWOd...elated&search=

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion