Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's
Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's A place to discuss specific questions regarding Marvel rules and cards.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 30th, 2011, 10:57 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth
Re: An Apologetic Revdyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Well, this evening we proved (twice) that the Silver Surfer and Zelrig (backed by Isamu and Marcu who didn't even enter into things) will beat Capt. America and the 4th Mass (backed by Kyntela). Once close. Once a shut-out. Zelrig was rolling good and the 4th pretty much went down without a fight. Ouch.
I haven't tried big Z with SS. I like that idea. I haven't played SS in a while, but he is one of my absolute favorites. So much great C3G units that I haven't played some of the originals for a while. I'll try that army out soon--thanks, Rev!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's