Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 16th, 2018, 10:33 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Master Splinter - Public Playtesting

Okay, change of plan - turns out my mouse has died, so I'm unable to do more playtesting until I get a new one. (Just clarifying - that's computer mouse, I'm not talking about losing a pet here.) Would anyone else be able to wrap this up for me? Massively sorry about this, I was going to run this guy today, this was totally unforseen - whoever wraps this up, if they have a design in playtesting, I will prioritise one of your designs next once I'm up and running again.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 16th, 2018, 10:42 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I have some tests I can get up later tonight

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old April 16th, 2018, 10:52 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
I have some tests I can get up later tonight
Thanks! You're also going to need to work out precisely where you are with Nemesis if you want to take me up on my offer.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 16th, 2018, 10:59 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Nemisis is on the back burner right now until I get out tests for stuff in Public Testing here and reviews for the SoV, as he’s not a design anyone but me really cares about. I have the testing done though, just takes me ages to write things up. I do need to finish him up so I can cover a Titians design for japes and Noob for Arkham though, so his initials will probably be up sometime this week.

My Etsy Store
Old April 16th, 2018, 11:07 AM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Nemisis is on the back burner right now until I get out tests for stuff in Public Testing here and reviews for the SoV, as he’s not a design anyone but me really cares about. I have the testing done though, just takes me ages to write things up. I do need to finish him up so I can cover a Titians design for japes and Noob for Arkham though, so his initials will probably be up sometime this week.
I care about the design - not the character, but the card looks like a lot of fun.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 17th, 2018, 12:30 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Ugh, so last night I got something called an 'ocular migraine' which meant I couldn't see anything and I had a splitting headache. Long story short, I didn't get to write up my tests last night, I should have them up tonight once I start feeling better.

My Etsy Store
Old April 17th, 2018, 12:55 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Ugh, so last night I got something called an 'ocular migraine' which meant I couldn't see anything and I had a splitting headache. Long story short, I didn't get to write up my tests last night, I should have them up tonight once I start feeling better.
Oh, I'm so sorry! I've never had a migraine, but my Mum and brother get them, so I know second hand how bad they are. Don't worry about it, chap.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 17th, 2018, 06:17 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Feel better Soundwarp!
Old April 18th, 2018, 04:05 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Master Splinter @230 points

Army Test 1
Map: Sewer Labyrinth
Units: Splinter of the Mind's Eye: Splinter (230), Leo (210), Donnie (150), Mikey (170), Meggan (205), - 985 total vs The Approaching Storm: Storm (220), Quentin Quire (130), Sage (190), Vulcan (450)- 990 total
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Units: Shadows of the Empire: Splinter (230), Mikey (170), Hasbro Doom (245), Moloid x15 (150)- 795 total vs A Forest Apart: Groot (275), Rocket Raccoon (175), Cosmo (160), Hasbro Skull (190)- 800 total
Spoiler Alert!

Overall: Splinter seems ok to me, he's pretty strong but he didn't feel broken. It did feel a little odd that both his powers required Ninja Turtles specifically when Leo gets one power that just boosts all ninjas though.

Weirdly, I think I actually liked him a bit better just paired off with one turtle than trying to be part of the big full turtle army. I think that's mostly down to the turtles all having a similar gimmick (lots of melee normal attacks), if I have 3 or 4 of them I'd rather be adding some other options instead of doubling down on that set-up.

My Etsy Store
Old April 18th, 2018, 04:39 AM
Hard as ice

Quote:
NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Master Splinter @230 points

Army Test 1
Units: Splinter of the Mind's Eye: Splinter (230), Leo (210), Donnie (150), Mikey (170), Meggan (205), - 985 total vs The Approaching Storm: Storm (220), Quentin Quire (130), Sage (190), Vulcan (450)- 990 total
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Units: Shadows of the Empire: Splinter (230), Mikey (170), Hasbro Doom (245), Moloid x15 (150)- 795 total vs A Forest Apart: Groot (275), Rocket Raccoon (175), Cosmo (160), Hasbro Skull (190)- 800 total
Spoiler Alert!

Overall: Splinter seems ok to me, he's pretty strong but he didn't feel broken. It did feel a little odd that both his powers required Ninja Turtles specifically when Leo gets one power that just boosts all ninjas though.

Weirdly, I think I actually liked him a bit better just paired off with one turtle than trying to be part of the big full turtle army. I think that's mostly down to the turtles all having a similar gimmick (lots of melee normal attacks), if I have 3 or 4 of them I'd rather be adding some other options instead of doubling down on that set-up.
Thanks, chap!

There was a time when one of Splinter's powers was open to all Ninja, but then both of his powers ended up being stronger and I wanted to encourage taking him with his sons over the Hand, the Foot, the League of Shadows etc.. Leo's Ninja Focus is a minor boost, so it doesn't matter so much there (even though it feels weird to me that he boosts the Foot Clan...)
I'm okay with some people prefering Splinter + 1 or two of his sons rather than a full army of them - there are plenty of times the Turtles work solo or in smaller groups of, say, two, and even the occasional time Splinter ends up helping them out like that. I think there's value to a full Turtle build with all four Turtles and Splinter, but if there are other effective and thematic ways to play him that don't require sinking 700 points into 'butt-kicking ninja action', that's only a good thing.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 18th, 2018, 01:08 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Meggan as a Ninja Turtle to further explore that synergy was a rather brilliant bit of testing.
Old April 18th, 2018, 01:10 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Looks like the results are in here.

Pre-yea to moving forward to editing.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library