Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old August 19th, 2010, 11:33 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: What kind of repper are you?

I am between casual and a miser. I try to use generic comments so I can select a previous one from my browser's autofill. My default rep comment is:
"Thanks for putting time and thought into this. ~LeftOn4ya"
I have given a lot of those.
Old August 19th, 2010, 01:58 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robber View Post
Miser... just need 17 more rep till I get a power
What's that..And I'm a casual/fun

Old August 19th, 2010, 02:14 PM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness

private casual/fun repper. I dont scream out heres some rep unless I feel really impressed to do so.

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!
Old August 19th, 2010, 04:57 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Well, obviously, we have a reppist in Lincoln Park. He's climbing in your windows, snatching your people up, tryna rep 'em. So you need to hide your kids, hide your wife, and hide your husband 'cause they repping erebody out here.

Last edited by Hogg; August 20th, 2010 at 03:34 PM.
Old August 20th, 2010, 03:33 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm more of a Jack the Repper, Jack of all Reps, master of none.
Old August 20th, 2010, 06:44 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

I'm a Thinker. Or maybe I'm a Casual. Or maybe... Hold on, let me think.

*Thinks*

Yep, I'm a Thinker.
Old August 23rd, 2010, 06:21 PM

Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby!

I recently have determined that the rep system in irrelevant to me anymore. I am generous with positive rep, though, often giving it to anything I find funny or obscure references I understand...

I guess I'm a free spirit repper who is an opponent of the rep system.

Actually, would that make me a hypocrite repper?

Strong arms and sharp steel rule this world.
Never believe any different.
Old August 24th, 2010, 07:10 AM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard View Post
would that make me a hypocrite repper?
I believe that the actual term is a repocrite.

(And no. I don't think you're a repocrite. But what do I know. I'm a private repper*. A repper for money.)

*-see issue..er...post 155. - Archive Rab.

Old August 24th, 2010, 11:50 AM

delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby!

I've never given bad rep to anyone. I have given good rep.

I do not like the rules regarding bad rep on this site. Seems like poking at people in the dark, not to sign your name to what you think. To me it lacks a sense of honor, not taking responsibility for what you say about and too another person, it is not how I was raised or how I plan to raise my children. It is flaming by another name but worse because it is anonymous.

So I turned my Rep off. It is not why I am here. I'm here to hang out with other people who love a game as much as I do. Share ideas, resources, kick butt customs, and meet some locals to play Heroscape with. I'm even trying to start my own monthly Heroscape afternoon at a local cafe. Thats why I am here.

My suggestion to anyone who agrees is not to debate the issue, no one here will change it. Simply do what I did last night. Write a letter and snail mail it to Hasbro and WotC customer service, I'd include a few choice examples printed from the site.

This is an officially supported fan site, it represents the parent company, so that is where a complaint should go regarding how it is run or about any moderators, administrators etc you have a problem with, associated with the site. They all represent the parent company.

Cheers,

Delphic

Neg Rep of the Year :

"Desre for good grammar makes one looking to destroy fun??"

I love it when the overly critical can't meet their own expectations.
Old August 24th, 2010, 12:04 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by delphic View Post
My suggestion to anyone who agrees is not to debate the issue, no one here will change it. Simply do what I did last night. Write a letter and snail mail it to Hasbro and WotC customer service, I'd include a few choice examples printed from the site.

This is an officially supported fan site, it represents the parent company, so that is where a complaint should go regarding how it is run or about any moderators, administrators etc you have a problem with, associated with the site. They all represent the parent company.
Am I understanding this correctly? You wrote a letter to Hasbro and WotC to complain about the Rep policy on this (privately owned and operated) site?

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old August 24th, 2010, 12:14 PM

delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby!

Not privately owned and operated.

It is a site officially supported by the parent company thats is why it says Heroscapers.com on the official packaging and the official web site and yes that is exactly what I did.

My understanding is that this is actually the second official Fansite for heroscape. The original was shut by the parent company for a variety of reasons.

Cheers,

Delphic

Neg Rep of the Year :

"Desre for good grammar makes one looking to destroy fun??"

I love it when the overly critical can't meet their own expectations.
Old August 24th, 2010, 12:25 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by delphic View Post
Not privately owned and operated.

It is a site officially supported by the parent company thats is why it says Heroscapers.com on the official packaging and the official web site and yes that is exactly what I did.

My understanding is that this is actually the second official Fansite for heroscape. The original was shut by the parent company for a variety of reasons.

Cheers,

Delphic
Officially supported? My understanding was that it was Truth's site and WotC/Hasbro linked to it as an external fan site. Here's the text from heroscape.com:

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscape.com
Heroscapers.com is the premier Heroscape community site. Discuss the game on the message boards. Keep up-to-date with the latest strategies. Look up fan-created battlefields and scenarios. Find new opponents, events, and tournaments anywhere in the country.
Oh, I get it. This is one of those argument tricks isn't it? You include an obvious error so that people pick up and complain about that and the core issue of unjustified whining sails though uncommented on.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online