Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old August 22nd, 2018, 08:40 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Dredd'verse workshop

Looks cool and feels very telepath-y.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 22nd, 2018, 10:02 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yeah, that all looks pretty solid, pending CRB review. Looks ready for the LCW.
Thanks all!
Old August 30th, 2018, 07:01 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Any thoughts on a figure for this Joker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post

JOKER

Undead
Unique Hero
Dark Judge
Insane (or Psychotic to avoid synergies)
Medium 5

Life: 6

Move: 5
Range: 1
Attack: 3
Defense: 5

Points 175?

DARK JUDGE CONVERSION
You may draft a Human Joker figure. If you do, this Joker figure does not start the game on the battlefield. Once per game, at the start of any round, if there is a Dark Judge figure you control on the battlefield, you may switch your Human Joker figure with this figure. When this Joker figure is destroyed, switch him with your Human Joker figure.

THE LAST LAUGH
Instead of taking a turn with this figure you may reveal an X order marker on this card to activate The Last Laugh. All figures that are not Undead within three spaces of this figure receive two(one?) wounds.

BORED TO DEATH
At the end of each round, place one wound marker on this card.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 30th, 2018, 07:23 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Any thoughts on a figure for this Joker?

Quote:

JOKER

Undead
Unique Hero
Dark Judge
Insane (or Psychotic to avoid synergies)
Medium 5

Life: 6

Move: 5
Range: 1
Attack: 3
Defense: 5

Points 175?

DARK JUDGE CONVERSION
You may draft a Human Joker figure. If you do, this Joker figure does not start the game on the battlefield. Once per game, at the start of any round, if there is a Dark Judge figure you control on the battlefield, you may switch your Human Joker figure with this figure. When this Joker figure is destroyed, switch him with place your Human Joker figure in your start zone.

THE LAST LAUGH
Instead of taking a turn with this figure you may reveal an X order marker on this card to activate The Last Laugh. All figures that are not Undead within three spaces of this figure receive two(one?) wounds.

BORED TO DEATH
At the end of each round, place one wound marker on this card.

My thoughts are it looks bad*ss! Even without the other dark judges allowing the Joker to go Super Saiyan for a few rounds sounds like a lot of fun.
Old August 30th, 2018, 07:28 PM

Thanks. Really fun comic. The Dark Judges are pretty awesome in that one and Dredd, Anderson and Batman teaming up is pretty cool also.
Old August 30th, 2018, 07:44 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Whoa I second that Joker design being awesome.
Old August 30th, 2018, 07:53 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

There's this shirtless Joker;

But he has more of a Jared Leto look...
Old August 30th, 2018, 07:53 PM

Oh, that is a great start!!
Just need a spiky shoulder pad.
Old August 30th, 2018, 11:18 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

This is awesome! I had no idea there was crossover here. I really like the idea that Joker can just unleash for a while and that his unleashed form slowly dies whether he is in play or not. The Last Laugh is awesome too. If you've played the Batman Arkham games, Joker goes haywire on Bane venom near the end of City I believe and it's a pretty epic buff Joker fighting Batman.

Old August 31st, 2018, 07:45 AM

Thanks Scape. He does not rot, but just gets bored with being a Dark Judge.
It is too easy and just straight slaughter is not as fun as thought it would be.
I could see taking a Dr. Manhattan approach or trying to figure out a way to limit the OMs that can be placed on him. Though that could be circumvented with someone like Baron Zemo.

I like the wound per round as it puts a hard cap on how long he is in action, unless he gets healed of course.

I need to re-read that one and see if anything else comes to mind.

Just noticed I edited Mr. Nobody's post instead of mine. Doh. Sorry for the intrusion. These Mod powers are going to get me into trouble.

Last edited by Tornado; August 31st, 2018 at 08:58 AM.
Old August 31st, 2018, 08:42 AM

I'm not sure MrNobody's suggestion of having him come in in your start zone makes sense. Where does the Joker who is in play go? Does he vanish?

Old August 31st, 2018, 08:58 AM

That was my edit as I noted in my last post. Meant to edit mine and edited his.

I am little foggy on how it exactly went down but I know when Dark Judge Joker was destroyed, Joker returned to Gotham in his normal state.
Have to re-read it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy