Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old August 16th, 2013, 03:31 PM
Hawkeyed spam Trapper

Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker
Mythscape General Discussion/Signup

I want to start a new custom project to do with myths. Please signup here and select your nation if you are interested in joining, and we'll go from there. I need two other people in charge of nations myths. Please shoot me a pm if you want to lead a nation. we'll start with Greek, Norse, and Egyptian mythical figures.
Alex> Who hopes for a good turn out.
P.S I hope this is understandable

Signups
Greek
Soundwarp SG-1
Lazy Orang *
Norse
Alex

Egyptian
Smithy Winfred

This is a calf The best heroscape player ever in the world

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=49181

Last edited by Alex Karasavidis; August 19th, 2013 at 04:01 PM.
Old August 16th, 2013, 05:51 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Mythscape

I could help out with the Greek Myths. I'm not an expert or anything, but I've always liked Greek Mythology.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old August 16th, 2013, 06:31 PM
Hawkeyed spam Trapper

Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker

Would you be interested in being in charge of that nation? If not I'll do it because I'm Greek I'd love you to be in charge of it.

Old August 16th, 2013, 10:51 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Karasavidis View Post
Would you be interested in being in charge of that nation? If not I'll do it because I'm Greek I'd love you to be in charge of it.
I could be in charge of it if needed. Oddly enough, I already have a rough draft of a proper (as in not the lame DnD version) Hydra that I've been working on.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old August 17th, 2013, 11:44 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

As with Historyscape I probably wouldn't be able to devote too much time to this, but if that's cool, I'd be interested. All the first three look cool, and I could probably help out a bit with all of them, but Greek is calling to me.

Just a thought - maybe, since there will probably be a lot of larger than life characters here, design these to be compatible with C3G Superscape, rather than Classic. Heroes and monsters would be fine with either, but good luck balancing Zeus and the other Gods for Classicscape!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 17th, 2013, 12:00 PM
Hawkeyed spam Trapper

Funny you should bring that up that was one of my concerns the gods being to powerful. Before we begin working on gods we'll do monsters EX:Cerberus, Minitor, lists are endless. We won't do anything yet but wait for more people to join.

Alex Who notices the list is growing

P.S I encourage members to put Mythscape on there signature!

Old August 17th, 2013, 01:01 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I've always been interested in the Greek/Egyptian/Norse Gods and their associated Myths. I've kept an eye out for figures too and I think you may have a hard time finding what you need for the gods. The Norse stuff would be the easiest thanks to Marvel's use of those characters but the other gods might be hard to find. I did see this recent addition to he Heroclix line though that might be useful:

Old August 18th, 2013, 02:30 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Heroclix does have some useable stuff for both Norse and Greek myths, and the figure Yodaking posted looks brilliant for an Egyptian God (though maybe we'd need to repaint it?). Other fantasy mini lines such as DnD could probably also be used, as I believe they have some fanatasy creatures based on mythological beasts (centaurs, minotaurs, cyclopes, giants etc.).

I've been having a look round and I've found some other potential sources (some may be more useful than others):

Crocodile Games
Wargames Foundry
The War Store
Gifts for Geeks
Relic Miniatures

Historical figures may be helpful as well:

Crusader Miniatures
Wargames Foundry (again)
The War Store (again)
The Combat Company

I think that like Historyscape, we may need to look at using unpainted miniatures when needed. Egyptian may be the trickiest though - any thoughts?

Finally, Ancient Egyptian terrain anyone?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 18th, 2013, 03:01 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

No love for the Romans? This sounds cool, though, I might give it a go. I personally think Egyptians would make the coolest units, so that would be the direction I would want to go with.
Old August 18th, 2013, 03:15 PM
Hawkeyed spam Trapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
No love for the Romans? This sounds cool, though, I might give it a go. I personally think Egyptians would make the coolest units, so that would be the direction I would want to go with.
Don't get me wrong I like the Romans. The Greek myths I feel every one is more familiar to. Glad you signed up for Egypt I was going to erase it tonight.

Thanks for the sites Orang.

Old August 18th, 2013, 03:50 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I made some Egyptian themed terrain a while back using a tube of figures that are still available at Hobby Stores (Hobby Lobby, Micheal's Craft Store, etc.) for $5 or so.
Old August 18th, 2013, 05:03 PM
Hawkeyed spam Trapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I made some Egyptian themed terrain a while back using a tube of figures that are still available at Hobby Stores (Hobby Lobby, Micheal's Craft Store, etc.) for $5 or so.
Really cool! Would you like to be in charge of the Egyptian project?

This just became the signup thread. I think this is in the wrong spot and should be moved to custom projects right? So that's where you will find the rest of the threads to do with Mythscape.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards