Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old June 21st, 2023, 07:07 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 52: Draft - ROUND 1

Earthling and vegie drafting and playing now.
Old June 21st, 2023, 10:24 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
FYI

There is now a report form.

~Dysole, informationally
Old June 21st, 2023, 10:52 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

I beat Earthling in a super strange game. The matchup was:

vegie: Marro Warriors, Axegrinders x2, Beorn, Crypt Guardian x2, Drow Chainfighter x3
Earthling: Nhah Scirh x2, Q10, Kaemon, Marcu

I opened Axegrinders, while Earthling opened Q10. I was really cautious about not overextending the Dwarves into sleeping Nhah Scirh, so Q10 landed a couple long ranged pings. Round 2 both of us switched plans. Earthling deployed Kaemon, and I deployed Marros expecting the Kaemon switch and wanting to soften him up a little. The Marros had one turn where they took four shots into Kaemon and all failed. Kaemon then killed a couple on the return. Feeling a little down, with my OM3 I staged an aggressive push with my Dwarves towards Q10. Earthling had a great Cultist OM to respond, which cut the legs out of the Dwarves and put me on the backfoot. The next round was Cultists trading with Dwarves, with Cultists coming out narrowly on top especially once they stole a Dwarf OM. Earthling had a commanding lead, with Q10 and Kaemon unwounded as well as a few Cultists. I had 2-life Beorn, the Crypt Guardians and the Chainfighters, who are pretty miserable into special attacks. I was debating conceding but felt bad with so much on the board so I kept playing.

One Chainfighter was my slightly unreasonable hero. He blocked two 4v4s from Kaemon, and then turned around and instantly one-shot him with a 4 skull roll met with 0 zero shields. That same chainfighter then gradually crossed the entire board, and got next to Q10 for another 4 skull roll that was met with 1 shield, with Beorn finishing off Q10 for the kill the following turn. The one Crypt Guardian left was more than enough to clean up remaining Cultists and Marcu.

Good game Earthling.
Old June 22nd, 2023, 03:58 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I would say Chris Perkins just became my nemesis, but in reality he is far too nice.

Had a fun game against him. I didn't do much in the way of making the correct decisions and missed a couple of crucial details, but hey. It will just make our inevitable finals match much sweeter.

GGs Chris, and thank you again for being understanding with scheduling.

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old June 22nd, 2023, 04:03 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just finished up with Arrow Grut.

Draft: (Arrow Grut chose to pick first)
Code:
Arrow Grut		CP

Greyspears
			Swiftfangs
			Arktos
TKN
Brutes
			Molty
			Rats
Eldgrim
Air Elemental
			GWs
Round 1:
AG wins init and sent Eldgrim to wanok. I sent out rats to clog all the openings to prevent Greys from hitting my SZ. AG moved up TKN. I moved up GWs & Molty, who killed Eldgrim with a 3/4 (spirit to TKN). AG moved up the air elemental. Molty moved up and killed the Air Elem + 1 Vark with a 3/4 while GWs took Wanok and other central spots. Wanok kills a Brute Grut. I made a big mistake with my placement, as if Molty had been in the front of my SZ instead of 1 space back, I would have been in range to hit AGs SZ here, which would have been 2 Brutes + 3 Greys, and the 3/4 would likely have killed all 5 and basically ended the game.

Round 2:
AG wins init and Greys kill 1 GW. Molty sends a 1/4 SA into 2 greys and they both block while both GWs attacks miss. TKN moves up and kills 1 GW. Molty retreats and sends another 1/4 SA into the same 2 Greys, killing 1, and my last GW charges AGs SZ, engaging a Brute but failing to kill it. TKN stomps a rat on his way to my SZ and kills a Swift. I have my OM3 on Swift though, Arktos takes height and hits TKN with a 4/5. Swift engage TKN and do a few more wounds to put 4 total on TKN.

Round 3:
I win init. Arktos whifs the 0/5 on TKN but the 3 Swift all get height and kill TKN with 3 attacks of 5v5. AG had all 3 OMs on TKN and concedes.

GG Arrow Grut!

Enjoying the format so far; the games & OM management play a lot more like RtW than standard games, which I enjoy from an OM management standpoint.
Old June 23rd, 2023, 09:37 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Draft: (KnightofLight let me pick first)
Code:
quozl		         KoL

Airborne
			Nakitas
			Tagawa
Kozuke
Zetacron
			Teeth x2
Venocs x2
		        Kira Jax
                        Theracus
Venocs x2
And congrats to KoL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 23rd, 2023, 10:42 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Bert25 and I are playing our match now.
Old June 25th, 2023, 04:05 PM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
It's Over

Finished with TD.

Once he grabbed Asterios, I figured I needed to grab Stingers x2 in case he let me grab Stingers x4. He countered with Stingers x2 and so I set us up for the Mezzo split. Now with first pick of heroes I strongly considered Max and Swaysil but that would leave him with enough to grab Caucus and Marcu. Marcu could be a game changer on this map with both Wannok and giving me another hero against Asterios. I couldn't grab both and grab Max on the upswing so I grabbed Marcu and Swaysil to give me tech against Mezzos/Asterios. He finished up with Caucus x1 and I grabbed Quorik as I didn't like her with all the range running around but her SA and 4 base attack could be very useful against Asterios.

Game started with me going all Stingers while TD went all Asterios. I managed to put 2 wounds on him but also sniped a Stinger in the start zone while he killed 2 of my Stingers. One of his Caucus fell to Wannok.

Round 2 I snagged another startzone Stinger before my forward Stingers died to Mezzo fire. Quorik came up and managed to kill 3 Mezzos over the next round and change before she took 5 wounds from Stingers. I disengaged to hit Asterios with a 4 dice attack only to die from the LEA.

Asterios headed into the start zone and managed to kill 2 Mezzos but the other two escaped failing to kill him on their exit. I did manage to use Mezzos to take down 2 Stingers dropping him below a full squad. My next two OMs were on Swaysil and Asterios dropped in and hit her for a wound. She disengaged and managed to put 3 wounds on him. Stuck next to Marcu he put a wound before falling to Swaysil.

Swaysil bounced around the board getting 2 shots at Run Down but failing to get it. She did kill a Stinger only to get Stinger Drained down to 1 life. Rather than risk the LEA to hit the Mezzo with Run Down, I opted to try for the start zone Caucus and failed to get it but killed him with my normal attack. Stinger finished off Swaysil only to fall to one of my Mezzos while the other claimed Wannok. His last Mezzo managed to knock an exo off but Wannok claimed him.

Good game TD

~Dysole, noting that the moral of the game is sequencing your threats is good and key init wins will cover a multitude of bad defense dice rolls
Old June 28th, 2023, 08:42 PM

Onward

Round 2 is on Odin Wept.

The mtl1998 (1-0) v. og-blaha (1-0) armies are:
of (the) M...
* Frost Giant of Morhx2, Teeth of the Makwax3, Zombies of Morindanx4
divide and conquer
* Bol, Heracles, Kate Crawford, Krav Maga Agents, Major Q10, Marro Dividersx5

mtl1998 chooses to pick first or second from the combined pool.

The sir heroscape (1-0) v. knightoflight (1-0) armies are:
Figures I Like
* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Himmelskralle, Kaemon Awa, Fyorlag Spidersx4, Nhah Scirh Cultistsx3, Wyvern
Scouts of the Sultan
* Brave Arrow, Isamu, Kira Jax, Ranjit Singh, Theracus, Venoc Warlord, Zetacron, Teeth of the Makwax2, Venoc Vipersx4

sir heroscape chooses to pick first or second from the combined pool.

The vegie dad (1-0) v. megasilver (1-0) armies are:
Knights and Nilf
* Finn the Viking Champion, Marro Warriors, Nilfheim, Thorgrim the Viking Champion, Knights of Westonx5
Sam's Club
* Kaemon Awa, Rygarn, 10th Regiment of Footx2, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex2, Drow Chainfighterx2, Phantom Knightsx2, Red Wyrmlingx2

megasilver chooses to pick first or second from the combined pool.

The dysole (1-0) v. chris perkins (1-0) armies are:
I Like To Move It Move It
* Himmelskralle, Motley Max, Swaysil, 12th Caucus Riflesx2, Honor Guard of the Blasted Landsx3, Marro Gnidsx3
Molty's Wolf Pack
* Arktos, Bol, Brute Gruts, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Guilty McCreech, Marcu Esenwein, Moltenclaw, Otonashi, Varkaanan Greyspears, Varkaanan Swiftfangs, Air Elemental, Deathreavers, Greenscale Warriors

chris perkins chooses to pick first or second from the combined pool.

The vegietarian18 (1-0) v. ryguy266 (0-1) armies are:
Lottery Picks
* Beorn Boltcutter, Kaemon Awa, Major Q10, Marcu Esenwein, Marro Warriors, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex2, Deathreaversx2, Phantom Knightsx2
That's Not a Rooster, That's Skahen
* Agent Skahen, Heracles, Krav Maga Agents, Marcu Esenwein, Black Wyrmlingx3, Protectors of Ullarx2

vegietarian18 chooses to pick first or second from the combined pool.

The thrasherdarkrai (0-1) v. bert25 (0-1) armies are:
Asterios' Freaky Monster Hearts Band
* Asterios, Marcu Esenwein, Quorik Warwitch, Marro Stingersx4, Mezzodemon Warmongersx4

* Krav Maga Agents, Krug, Marro Stingersx3, Phantom Knightsx5

bert25 chooses to pick first or second from the combined pool.

The arrow grut (0-1) v. quozl (0-1) armies are:
Big Number
* Azurite Warlord, Kelda the Kyrie Warrior, Motley Max, Sgt. Drake Alexander [SotM], Tor-Kul-Na

* Airborne Elite, Ebon Armor, Izumi Samurai, Kozuke Samurai, Nakita Agents, Ninjas of the Northern Wind, Tagawa Samurai

quozl chooses to pick first or second from the combined pool.

The earthling (0-1) v. vydar_xliii (0-1) armies are:
Dragon my feet
* Bol, Kalagrith, Marcu Esenwein, Otonashi, Crypt Guardianx3, Drow Chainfighterx4, Nhah Scirh Cultistsx3
This is for General Wars, right?
* Agent Skahen, Cal the Smuggler, Heirloom, Laglor, Otonashi, 12th Caucus Riflesx2, Buccaneers of Tortugax2, Tombstone Gunslingerx4

vydar_xliii chooses to pick first or second from the combined pool.

The dok (0-1) v. foudzing (0-1) armies are:
d's bag of tricks
* Beorn Boltcutter, Deathcommander Mark 3, Sentinels of Grax, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex2, Tagawa Samurai Archersx3, Zettian Infantryx2
just a pool
* Braxas, Kira Jax, Sgt. Drake Alexander [SotM], Siiv, Microcorp Troopersx2, Phantom Knightsx2

dok chooses to pick first or second from the combined pool.

~Dysole, informationally
Old July 2nd, 2023, 05:48 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 52: Draft - ROUND 2

I'm playing veggie's dad tonight at 9:30 p.m. Central time
Old July 2nd, 2023, 06:35 PM

Draft

Code:
Chris         Dysole
Greyspears
          Moltenclaw
          Brute Gruts
Swiftfangs
Arktos
          12th
          12th
Swaysil
Bol (sit)
          Greenscales
          Guilty
Gnids
Gnids
I felt pretty good about the draft. First pick was ideal here since you could grab 3/5 of Swift, Grey, Arktos, Molty, and Brutes. Given that Swift and Arktos was bad for me I grabbed the two standalones and then followed it up with Caucus as the best remaining squad against the Varks. I thought I had enough left to grab Rats and Scales but Guilty was a nice compromise.

I opened with 2 OMs on Guilty and 1 on Caucus. I thought he would lead Gnids so as to set up a screen for the Varks but he led Varks and they basically wiped their way through my army with very little effort. I think I killed like one Greyspear. Maybe I should have led Caucus like I was thinking but even if I had, I think it might have only delayed the inevitable with how things played out. My dice weren't particularly bad but Chris having 57% defense dice when I needed to kill as many Varks as possible did me no favors. Molty dying in basically 4 attacks was also very painful.

Good game Chris and good luck going forward.

~Dysole, looking forward to the next round
Old July 2nd, 2023, 10:01 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: OHS Season 52: Draft - ROUND 2

Earthling and I are playing Wednesday at 7pm EST.

And I'm not going to forget that Cal has Quick Draw this time...

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events