Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 19th, 2017, 12:26 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth
Re: Diplomacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiusx View Post
Looks like the game has started? Btw are we supposed to keep our nation identity private? I told kevindola who I was already, (not realizing that might need to hidden information.) I think it would be more fun if I knew who was who, but if that isn't a shared sentiment I can respect that.

-scorp
I have no reason to keep my identity hidden, as you will all only know me through my posts on this site. I would ask that communication regarding the game does go through the official Press, since offline communication can be a boon to those players building stronger alliances.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games