Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old May 16th, 2021, 11:00 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Ronin's Public Workshopping Thread

Boom, head shots

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old May 16th, 2021, 11:01 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I mean, they *definitely* sensed that.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 16th, 2021, 11:12 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Also blonde, wears a red and a mask, a manipulative jerk, and head shots people*?

Everyday I grow more convinced Meteorite is just Char with boobs.

*a lesser Char trait, but still counts.

My Etsy Store
Old May 17th, 2021, 01:28 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Ridiculous.

She also has much better hair.
Old May 17th, 2021, 01:14 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Char doesn't have boobs?
Old May 21st, 2021, 07:35 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:

The figure used for this unit is a ??? figure from the ??? set.
Its model number and name are #??? / ???.

NAME = HEADSMAN
SECRET IDENTITY = CLEAVON TWAIN

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIMINAL
PERSONALITY = IRRITABLE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

THIS GUY IS A RUBE AND HE'S GETTING PLAYED
If there are at least two revealed Order Markers on the card of a Mastermind you control, add 1 to Headsman's Attack number and subtract 1 from his Defense number.

CLEAVE 2
When attacking an adjacent figure with Headsman's normal attack, subtract 1 from the targeted figure's Defense number for each skull rolled, to a maximum of 2 subtracted.

STEALTH FLYING
When Headsman starts to fly he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

FLYING
No-mini-havin' minor criminal. Technically a very early Spidey foe, but only by retcon - popped up a couple times as a villain in Untold Tales of Spider-Man. He was basically a rube for Norman to field test the flight equipment.

He popped up again in Andy Diggle's Thunderbolts, again working as a patsy for Norman. There he gained his so-bad-it's-good civilian name, and there he died. RIP.
Old May 22nd, 2021, 09:33 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

That’s fun! I wouldn’t mind his Mastermind power not having a negative side. Put OM1 and 2 on Norman and OM3 on this guy for the boost. Cool stuff.
Old May 22nd, 2021, 10:10 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hoo boy that secret identity is next level ….

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 22nd, 2021, 03:30 PM
Symbiotic

I'm actually much more after the downside in that power, thematically. Upside is just there so that the downside actually comes up.

After sleeping on it, though, tempted to go a different direction there.

Quote:
After revealing an Order Marker on the card of a Mastermind you control, you may destroy Headsman. For the rest of your player turn, all figures that were engaged with Headsman subtract 2 from their Defense numbers.
Slightly more literal version of what Norman does to him (or tries to) a couple times, where he's just got a failsafe in the technology and takes him down remotely.
Old June 5th, 2021, 05:05 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:

The figure used for this unit is a ??? figure from the ??? set.
Its model number and name are #??? / ???.
NAME = BELLADONNA
SECRET IDENTITY = NARDA RAVANNA

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIME LORD
PERSONALITY = SLY

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4-5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

SLEEPING GAS GUN
Start the game with the Glyph of Sleeping Gas on this card. After moving and before attacking, you may remove the Glyph of Sleeping Gas from this card and place it power-side up on an empty space within 3 spaces that is no more than 6 levels above Belladonna's base. At the end of the round, instead of removing this Glyph of Sleeping Gas from the game, place it on this card.

BAITING THE TRAP
Once per game, instead of moving with Belladonna, you may choose a Criminal or Thief you control and one enemy figure. Move the chosen enemy figure up to 4 spaces. It must end this movement adjacent to the chosen Criminal or Thief.

GAS PREPARATIONS
Belladonna and Squad figures you control within 5 spaces of Belladonna are not affected by Gas Glyphs.
Minor Spider-Man villain from Stern's run on Spectacular Spider-Man. She's never really been revisited since then, but her story did leave a mark in that it introduced Roderick Kingsley.

Anyway, she does a lot of trying to lure Spidey into traps - I didn't really implement the "trap" part of that, focused more on the "walk the enemy into something you set up" side of things. I figure the rest of your army can handle "setting up a really nasty situation for someone to walk into".

The Sleeping Gas power is lifted from Sandman.

The "not tripped up by my own gas glyphs" power is kinda vague because it's really not clear how she's not affected, that I recall? Just flipped back through her first issue and it didn't explain. But she definitely can just waltz through the gas and she's visibly not wearing a gas mask or anything. Her mooks all at least have socks over their heads, so maybe that's helping them?

I just went Squad figures generically for the synergy tag in that power - I think Crime Lord status and her second power should push her into the right web anyway, and I wanted to push her a bit toward mooks vs supercriminal types.
Old June 5th, 2021, 05:40 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

I really dig Baiting the Trap I like that she works with the Street Thugs a bit better than our average for Crime Lords.

My Etsy Store
Old June 5th, 2021, 05:54 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Very cool Carmen Sandiego.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy