Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 21st, 2015, 11:21 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
That just means those cards need a rewording like this one does, that's not the official game's fault. They need a change from 'army card you control' to 'army card in your army' like on Rygarn over in C3V.
If this interpretation is correct, then it sounds like somebody should go through every C3G special power that says "card you control" and decide whether or not the design intent means the card must be changed to "card in your army."

To make sure I'm understanding this right, let me ask a few more questions:
  1. Can Parmenio give the Rechets of Bogdan a Disciplined personality?
  2. Can Magneto make Phoenix or Dark Phoenix an Outcast if the player starts with Jean Gray on the battlefield?
  3. Can Captain America make Bruce Banner an Avenger if Hulk starts the game on the battlefield?

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old March 21st, 2015, 11:50 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_a_Bill View Post
Quote:
That just means those cards need a rewording like this one does, that's not the official game's fault. They need a change from 'army card you control' to 'army card in your army' like on Rygarn over in C3V.
If this interpretation is correct, then it sounds like somebody should go through every C3G special power that says "card you control" and decide whether or not the design intent means the card must be changed to "card in your army."

To make sure I'm understanding this right, let me ask a few more questions:
  1. Can Parmenio give the Rechets of Bogdan a Disciplined personality?
  2. Can Magneto make Phoenix or Dark Phoenix an Outcast if the player starts with Jean Gray on the battlefield?
  3. Can Captain America make Bruce Banner an Avenger if Hulk starts the game on the battlefield?
All of those are really just one question, to which the answer would be No by my understanding. I have no idea what the intent is supposed to be for the C3G ones, they very well could be like that intentionally (how are you recruiting someone who isn't there yet?). Though Mags can't recruit Dark Phoenix either way.

EDIT- Also, just checked, the reevaluation version of Rodgers and Sage have already switched to 'in your Army'.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 22nd, 2015, 07:01 AM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Quote:
EDIT- Also, just checked, the reevaluation version of Rodgers and Sage have already switched to 'in your Army'.
That's good. Sounds like people are aware of the issue and recasting to avoid it. Thanks for all the good info.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old March 22nd, 2015, 04:33 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

@Just_a_Bill , I agree that it's a weird and slightly confusing ruling, but it is an official ruling that predates C3G. We're kind of stuck with it now, and we've tried to pay attention to it when designing, at least recently. Rogers and Sage have already been switched, and Black Adam says "you control", but specifically says you can move OMs from cards of destroyed figures (he should be changed to "in your army" for consistency). With the other examples you pointed out (e.g. Cyclops, Cable, Cap, Magneto), I don't believe it was ever the intention for their powers to affect figures that are not on the battlefield.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library