Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 27th, 2011, 11:42 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Aldin's Utterly Unofficial Design Tune Up Thread

The Goal

The goal of this thread is to provide a single-perspective, straightforward set of advice and critiques for potential C3G public design submissions. If you would like to have me evaluate your public design concept with an eye toward clarifying your focus and vision for the design while avoiding the sometimes overwhelming “too many cooks” syndrome, this is the place to make that happen. This thread is not official in any way. I am not associated with the C3G and I cannot guarantee that a design that has been through this process will be any more interesting to the C3G Heroes than a design that has not been through this process. But I can promise my personal best effort at evaluating your design and trying to help you be better at what you love to do.

The Process

In essence, a design will be submitted, I will critique and ask questions in an attempt to assist the designer in achieving their vision for the design at which point that evaluation will be complete. Anyone can submit one design at a time to this thread for me to evaluate. Do not submit a second design until your first has finished the evaluation process. I will work on up to three designs at a time and will keep a queue list in this post if there are submissions waiting for evaluation in addition to the three already being evaluated. Each design in this thread should be discussed solely by the designer and myself. I trust these designs will eventually see a much wider critique, but that is not the purpose of this process.

The Person

As someone who loves the game of Heroscape, the superhero genre, the customs community and C3G, I have critiqued a number of customs for existing designers including designs by C3G Heroes. I am an emeritus of the C3G ERB, a current member of the C3V ERB and have been active in the NM24 thread. While I am not in any way perfect, I believe I have a unique perspective to offer and I have a passion for helping customs designers to realize their goals.

The Call

Come one, come all – let’s try to break your customs! It’s the first step to making them better.

The List

In Process
1. Baron Mordo by Gurei-Ornery
2. Mindless One by LEIV
3. Invincible by Red Eyed Jedi

The Queue

~Aldin, Utterly Unofficially

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham

Last edited by Aldin; November 15th, 2011 at 09:12 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy