Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old February 19th, 2019, 09:33 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

I don't envy your having to do everything twice!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 19th, 2019, 09:55 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

It's good and bad. It's tougher in the moment at every stage, but it's good that we are done with that stage because we don't have other kids.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old February 19th, 2019, 10:25 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Sounds like it can get pretty crazy but also be pretty rewarding.
Old February 19th, 2019, 11:35 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Wow, what activity! Good luck with it, I remember driving 40 hours over one summer with my folks.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old February 19th, 2019, 04:21 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Two cars? One parent, one kid in each card, take them to the race track and spend the day seeing which twin is the faster driver. You'll knock out those 40 hours in no time!
Old February 19th, 2019, 08:22 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
You're right. One tough thing about twins is that you have direct comparison in school. So one is more book smart than the other and gets better grades and more advanced classes. While the other one often gets stuck with the crappier teachers here and there. So it's a balance of being happy about the success of the one but not over doing it to make the other feel crappy. Though the other one still gets A's and B's, so not bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Wow, what activity! Good luck with it, I remember driving 40 hours over one summer with my folks.
slowly but surely. It's tough because we can be out for an hour and each only get half hour. Or have to go out for a couple hours to get an hour each. With other stuff going on, it's not always easy to find a couple hours to go driving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Two cars? One parent, one kid in each card, take them to the race track and spend the day seeing which twin is the faster driver. You'll knock out those 40 hours in no time!
And I'll have a heart attack in the process

Actually, the one won't be driving anytime soon, as her concussion is getting worse. I had to leave work at 10:15 this morning to pick her up from school to take her to the ER. She was losing her balance a lot, which is part of concussion. But also having involuntarily spasms with her head keeping back and arms lifting up. Kind of like when you feel yourself nodding off and suddenly jerk awake. She said she has done it in her sleep as well. So they did a Catscan and fortunately there is no blood or fluid on her brain. So we got directed to a pediatric neurologist, but can't get in until next Wednesday. So we are keeping her home from school tomorrow to rest, with no television, computer or phone looking at. Hopefully she can get her balance back and spasms over with soon, because the school nurse doesn't want her back if she can potentially lose balance and fall and hurt her head more.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old February 19th, 2019, 08:34 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I hate the wait times with specialty doctors. You could be having a life-threatening emergency and they’ll still make you wait for weeks.

I’ve been dealing with stomach issues for well over half a year now, and a big part of that is just that it takes a month to actually see the doctor.

Best of luck to you and your daughter. Laying around with no screens sounds really painful to a youngster like me.
Old February 19th, 2019, 09:18 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
You're right. One tough thing about twins is that you have direct comparison in school. So one is more book smart than the other and gets better grades and more advanced classes. While the other one often gets stuck with the crappier teachers here and there. So it's a balance of being happy about the success of the one but not over doing it to make the other feel crappy. Though the other one still gets A's and B's, so not bad.
Yeah, I can totally understand that. My sister and I are 5 years apart, but I'm the more bookish one. I never got that great of grades (but that was a homework issue). For the most part, until about halfway through my 10th grade year when a teacher got me to finally start doing homework, I would eeke by solely on my test grades. I was the kid who wouldn't do homework and wouldn't study but would get A's and B's on practically every test. My sister on the other hand struggled. She would try and try and would eventually get it (oddly enough she was the one in the higher end classes). I've come to realise now that I'm older that a lot of it was because i was bored. They weren't really engaging my mind.
Quote:
Actually, the one won't be driving anytime soon, as her concussion is getting worse. I had to leave work at 10:15 this morning to pick her up from school to take her to the ER. She was losing her balance a lot, which is part of concussion. But also having involuntarily spasms with her head keeping back and arms lifting up. Kind of like when you feel yourself nodding off and suddenly jerk awake. She said she has done it in her sleep as well. So they did a Catscan and fortunately there is no blood or fluid on her brain. So we got directed to a pediatric neurologist, but can't get in until next Wednesday. So we are keeping her home from school tomorrow to rest, with no television, computer or phone looking at. Hopefully she can get her balance back and spasms over with soon, because the school nurse doesn't want her back if she can potentially lose balance and fall and hurt her head more.
Man that's rough, here's to hoping for a speedy and full recovery. Being under the weather is never fun, for them or anyone in the family.
Old February 20th, 2019, 08:21 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Best wishes for your daughter Hahma. That is tough to deal with.
Old February 20th, 2019, 07:49 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
The wife had baby #3 early this morning, friends!
If he could have just held on for one more day we could have shared a birthday. Congrats.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 20th, 2019, 07:58 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
You probably know my history with concussions so as someone with first hand experience dealing with major concussions and the aftermath know that your daughter is in my thoughts and prayers.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 20th, 2019, 08:09 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That would have been cool japes! Good seeing you around.

Best of luck with your daughter Hahma. I hope everything continues to get better.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape