Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old January 21st, 2008, 05:08 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Sherman Davies' 2 MS maps - New map 1/30/08

Okay, with a lot of technical help from fellow members of this site (you know who you are) I'm finally ready to contribute more to this place by starting a map thread or two. Most of the maps I make involve the terrain I actually own and my personal size preferences, but I'll mix it up from time to time. Just click on the map's title to download.

Stonegate Dam - 2 RotV, 1 SotM, 2 RttFF, 1 FotA

Feldgar's Armory - 2 RotV, 2 RttFF, 1 FotA

Ruins of Rastfar - 2 RotV, 2 RttFF, 1 FotA

Brooklyn vs. Manhattan - 2 RotV, 2 RttFF

Arrow Canyon - 2 RotV, 2 RttFF

Mogdell's Bridge - 2 RotV, 2 RttFF

Sorleif's Dock - 2 RotV, 1 RttFF

Northam Highway - 2 RotV, 2 RttFF

Northam Keep - 2 RotV, 2 RttFF, 1 FotA

Old January 21st, 2008, 05:14 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Code:
gives you:
Old January 21st, 2008, 05:18 PM

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
As accurate and concise as always. Thanks, Cav!
Old January 21st, 2008, 05:51 PM

krai Woo who?
nice 4 player map

The first step to stoping egomainia is admiting that I have a problem...
Old January 23rd, 2008, 04:00 PM

Can I request a lock on this thread from an admin? I would like to start a new one, now that I know how to resize my pics so that they're not so obnoxiously large. I want a thread where people don't have to scroll sideways.

EDIT: Never mind. Images have been resized to fit. Ignore the above request.
Old January 23rd, 2008, 05:17 PM

Ch1can0 knows what's in an order marker Ch1can0 knows what's in an order marker
Hi Sherman Davies,

if itīs just about the image size, i think there is no need to lock the thread, you can change the image anytime.

Bye, Ch1can0

My Maps for 1, 2 and 3+ Mastersets

"We donīt cost enough." - Marro Warrior, just cloned.
Old January 23rd, 2008, 07:30 PM

Thanks for the advice, Ch1can0. Much appreciated.
Old January 24th, 2008, 10:47 PM

Updated with two new maps, Ruins of Rastfar and Brooklyn vs. Manhattan. Hopefully I'll also be posting a map involving a dam soon.
Old January 28th, 2008, 11:28 PM

Updated with a new map, Feldgar's Armory. It was designed for either three or four players (technically it can accomodate six, but not very well, I think). In my group there's one player whose presence on a game day is never known until the last minute, so there can be either three of us or four. So I designed a map that could be built while waiting for that fourth player to arrive, but could be played by three if that didn't happen.
Old January 29th, 2008, 02:15 AM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker
These are also excelent! I'm not one for small maps but these are great!

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old January 30th, 2008, 11:51 PM

Small? I feel so inadequate...

Updated with my first attempt at a dam, Stonegate Dam. Be gentle; I only own one FotA set.
Old January 31st, 2008, 01:39 AM

LongHeroscaper has disabled reputation
Stonegate Dam idea is great! It's your best so far! For the look, I would mix swamp tile and water tile a little bit near the area where blue water meets green swamp water. May look more real .
For the picture, I would not leave too much white margin. Instead, I would zoom in the map more, so that more details can be seen.

L...o....n......g.....H...e.....r....o.....S....c....a....p...e......r .....
Heroscape Brief Card for Beginners.
How to share your maps with the world.
VirtualScape 101.
My map thread.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios