Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old January 11th, 2010, 09:05 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Pelloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilkerson View Post
Pelloth VS Spiderman...

Does Spiderman get to roll his Spider Sense 11 against Lolth's Wrath Special?

The wording on both cards are conflicting and I just had a heated debate with my heroscape nemesis. The game is on hold until we can get a clear ruling...
Yes he gets to roll. Affected figures are considered to have been attacked, just not targeted.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57

Last edited by killercactus; January 11th, 2010 at 09:13 PM.
Old June 25th, 2010, 07:48 PM

BurnyFlame has disabled reputation

The Book needs to include Estivara and Drow Chainfighter in the synergies. They are Drow.

And I think killercactus may not be correct in the above post about Spiderman, but I could see it going either way.
Old June 25th, 2010, 10:46 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnyFlame View Post
The Book needs to include Estivara and Drow Chainfighter in the synergies. They are Drow.

And I think killercactus may not be correct in the above post about Spiderman, but I could see it going either way.
Please PM such suggestions and corrections to the OP author.
Old July 14th, 2010, 12:26 AM

rouby44 rolls all skulls baby! rouby44 rolls all skulls baby! rouby44 rolls all skulls baby! rouby44 rolls all skulls baby!

A funny observation about Pelloth: Like Estivara, his class is Arachnomancer, yet he has no powers pertaining to Spiders or other Arachnids of any kind. What to make of this, I do not know.
Old July 14th, 2010, 12:33 AM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by rouby44 View Post
A funny observation about Pelloth: Like Estivara, his class is Arachnomancer, yet he has no powers pertaining to Spiders or other Arachnids of any kind. What to make of this, I do not know.
When he uses Lolth's Warth, he explodes the Drow into a horde fo poisonous spiders.
Old July 14th, 2010, 09:34 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Also, the upcoming D3 spiders are likely to have a power that refers to Arachnomancers in some way...

~Aldin, with no knowledge - only speculation

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old July 14th, 2010, 10:12 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by twilkerson View Post
Pelloth VS Spiderman...

Does Spiderman get to roll his Spider Sense 11 against Lolth's Wrath Special?

The wording on both cards are conflicting and I just had a heated debate with my heroscape nemesis. The game is on hold until we can get a clear ruling...
Yes he gets to roll. Affected figures are considered to have been attacked, just not targeted.
Quote:

Since this book was bumped up, I figured I'd address this:

Spidey-Sense, Spider-Sense, and Vanish all referenced being attacked, not targeted (like Concealment 10/19 does). Therefore, those powers will trigger whenever Spider-Man, Venom or Isamu is affected by any type of attack, including Lolth's Wrath. This would be the same as Mimring's Fire Line or Rhogar's Dragon Breath, of if one of these figures were adjacent to the chosen figure of an explosion attack like DW9K's or Zelrig's.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old August 3rd, 2010, 01:38 AM

N/A is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

While an inability to effect bigger figures hampers him a bit, he's a unique or high priced squad's worst nightmare. To be effective he NEEDS protection though, your opponent will happy lose a few units to take out the Wrath attack. Noticably effective against Minions or SoJ, any army using him as a focus still requires a backplan and a dedicated hero killer. As such, he's just a hero wounder.
Old February 19th, 2011, 12:33 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Lolth's Wrath Mathscape
or how to decide if using explodin' Drow is a good idea.

Anyone is welcome to check my numbers, But I am fairly sure they are accurate.

Spoiler Alert!

Man, Lolth must not be very angry.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old February 21st, 2011, 10:04 AM

BurnyFlame has disabled reputation

Just wanted to mention a few more figures that are great ideas for target's of Lolth's Wrath:

Thanos
Captain America
Doctor Doom
The Incredible Hulk
etc.

Yeah, I mean Marvel, except for perhaps Spiderman and Venom. I don't think Poison Weapons will do as much as instant wound(s) against Superheroes.
Old February 21st, 2011, 10:40 AM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Quote:

Please PM such suggestions and corrections to the OP author.
. . . Well I missed this the first time. Got it now, though. Thanks.
Old May 20th, 2011, 06:16 PM
C3V art MACHINE

doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun

He is missing:

Synergy Benefits Received
Ornak: RED FLAG OF FURY AURA
As a unique hero who follows Utgar, Pelloth may benefit from
Ornak's Red Flag of Fury Aura.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units