Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old April 5th, 2012, 01:17 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Wazat?

Well...I'm alive.

I fell off the face of the Earth. My bad. Sometimes things came up, and they came up very quickly. And didn't end well. I left without warning, and I was gone for almost seven months. Some of you probably don't even care, or didn't even notice. Either way, I'm not hurt. I don't know how many are still around from the good ol' days, back when I first joined. (Seems I missed my 3 year anniversary), but the population seems to be dwindling since the cancellation of 'Scape.

I haven't had any contact with any of you guys, Hangout or otherwise, since I left. Apparently I've been active since I left, or at least logging onto the site, but that was probably a mis-click by a family member.

To be honest, I don't know why I'm here telling you this. Maybe to let you know that I miss the game, the people, the site? Maybe to prove to myself that I'm still human. Maybe it's just so I can wrap up my life on the site and move on with some closure. I haven't played 'Scape since last June. I haven't even touched my stuff since August. I just haven't had the motivation.

I really do miss it. But, as most of us know, there are things more important than this. I love gaming and meeting people. It's one thing that makes us all feel that "Christmas Joy" again, and makes the old feel young. Gaming was once a large part of my life, even though I was only 15-17 years old. Now, at 5 months short of 19, I haven't gamed since then. I'm too young to give up on something I love. Maybe college will offer some opportunities to play.

Rambling, sorry. For now, I'm back. I'll see ya around the boards.

All the best,
Rick
Old April 5th, 2012, 01:27 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Wazat?

Nice to see you are back, and you are okay. Welcome back!
Old April 26th, 2012, 09:23 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Wazat?

Welcome back, Elffy - always good to have a 'Scaper back in the fold. I hope college affords you the chance to balance your love of gaming with the rest of your interests.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General