Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old July 25th, 2013, 12:51 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Gen Con 2013 - Events APPROVED

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdtenor View Post
Hope this is the right place for this on the Team Tourney is Realin, Taelord, Mogrim's initiative, Marcus Decimus move and attack bonus and the Nikita's powder also apply to you teammate and can I bond with a teammates hero? And if I have a all valiant/disciplined on my army do I get valiant/disciplined defense? And I don't care which way it goes I just want to know to plan accordingly. Thanks
Read the individual special powers. If it says "friendly," it includes your teammate's figures. If it says "you control," it does not.

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; July 25th, 2013 at 12:52 PM. Reason: So, of those, I think only MDG's attack bonus affects your teammate.
Old July 25th, 2013, 07:57 PM

jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
Hope this is the right place for this on the Team Tourney is Realin, Taelord, Mogrim's initiative, Marcus Decimus move and attack bonus and the Nikita's powder also apply to you teammate and can I bond with a teammates hero? And if I have a all valiant/disciplined on my army do I get valiant/disciplined defense? And I don't care which way it goes I just want to know to plan accordingly. Thanks
Read the individual special powers. If it says "friendly," it includes your teammate's figures. If it says "you control," it does not.
WOW really so little works with your teammate, would have suck to show up with a team that doesn't work with each other Thank!
Old July 25th, 2013, 09:00 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
WOW really so little works with your teammate, would have suck to show up with a team that doesn't work with each other Thank!
You really should plan your army ahead of time then.

You haven't played a team tourney before, have you?
Old July 25th, 2013, 09:34 PM

jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
You really should plan your army ahead of time then.

You haven't played a team tourney before, have you?
Nope 1st one was helping my son and a friend build there army and now I had to redo mine again but I like my new one better!
Old July 29th, 2013, 06:41 PM

Tiny Timmy knows what's in an order marker Tiny Timmy knows what's in an order marker

Here is all 128/200 dice that I painted...

Old July 29th, 2013, 06:44 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old July 29th, 2013, 09:36 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Old July 30th, 2013, 08:50 AM

Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

You did a great job!

Thanks for the effort.

-Raider30
Old July 30th, 2013, 10:13 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

And here's all the dice that I painted...

Oh, wait, I'm not at home right now and don't have a picture of them handy. But I do have dice! And they are painted!

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old August 3rd, 2013, 12:10 PM

Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Greetings,

As many of you know we are always looking for ways to encourage a fun time and support the various aspects of our 'scape community at gencon with our Heroscape events. In the past we have added new events, like the kids tournament, and this year we created a slot for an open play event for the community. So I am excited to bring you the following news:

The finals for the Online Season 8 Gencon Prep tourney will be held during the Open Play event at Gencon. Both of the finalists, Vegie's Dad and Infectedsloth, are going to be at Gencon and have agreed to hold their championship match live!

We have purchased both of their tickets to the open play event and we will ensure their map of choice, Flashfire, will be reserved at the time they agree to play, which is still to be determined.

We are excited to be able to offer this support to the Heroscape community!

- Raider30
Old August 3rd, 2013, 01:24 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

That's awesome, thanks guys!

Old August 3rd, 2013, 01:31 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Very cool.

Looking forward to the open slot.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con