Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios
Marvel Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios built primarily for Marvel terrain and figures.

Old March 25th, 2010, 05:16 PM

Wolvie knows what's in an order marker Wolvie knows what's in an order marker Wolvie knows what's in an order marker
Re: Sidekick Scenarios

aaaw. that sounds swell.. I'm in..
Old March 25th, 2010, 06:46 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
You should probably establish which figures are eligible for your scenarios. If you open it up to all custom figures, it's possible that broken figures break down your game. I would suggest limiting it to Official Heroscape, C3G, NM24 and Up and Coming figures.
He-Hem! AND CMD figures.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old March 25th, 2010, 06:48 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Souza View Post
Abomination
Angel
Batman
Beast
Beat Cops
Black Canary
Blob
Captain America
Catwoman
Civilians
Count Vertigo
Cyclops
Darkseid
Doctor Doom
Gorilla Grodd
Green Arrow
Hawkgirl
Hulk
Iceman
Iron Man
Jean Grey
Joker
Magneto
Mystique
Professor X
Pyro
Red Skull
Sentinels
Silver Surfer
Solomon Grundy
Spider-man
Street Thugs
Superman
Toad
Thanos
Two-Face
Venom
Weather Wizard

Black = Marvel Master Set
Blue = C3G Release
Red = CMD Release
Green = ?
How about that please.

Old March 25th, 2010, 06:51 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
You should probably establish which figures are eligible for your scenarios. If you open it up to all custom figures, it's possible that broken figures break down your game. I would suggest limiting it to Official Heroscape, C3G, NM24 and Up and Coming figures.
He-Hem! AND CMD figures.
Or not.
Old March 25th, 2010, 06:55 PM

WHy not? They're just as official as C3G figures!

Old March 25th, 2010, 07:03 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Just expressing my opinion (as I have no part in this nor authority to make decisions), but as it wasn't included in the list by the previous poster, then maybe not.
Old March 25th, 2010, 07:09 PM

Just saying I want to have them included, because are figures are looking pretty good so far. I've got a great idea for a campaign that I'll adress when we reach maps.

Old March 25th, 2010, 10:08 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Great idea Wolvie. I look forward to seeing some great stuff come out of this.
Old March 25th, 2010, 11:18 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Just saying here, but there is nothing Official about any Custom project.

Wolvie, feel free to use C3G units if you want to, no pressure. You should feel free to play with any custom toy you want to. Just make sure that you have lots of FUN!!!
Old March 26th, 2010, 06:31 AM

Agreed.

Old March 26th, 2010, 07:04 AM

Wolvie knows what's in an order marker Wolvie knows what's in an order marker Wolvie knows what's in an order marker

so we have one idea brought up yet, guess we start with that..
Something DeadPool! can't be less then awesome then

Should we maybe start to find a comic we wan't to be inspired by in the making, so that we have a commen start point..
Old March 26th, 2010, 10:20 AM

wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Just saying here, but there is nothing Official about any Custom project.

Wolvie, feel free to use C3G units if you want to, no pressure. You should feel free to play with any custom toy you want to. Just make sure that you have lots of FUN!!!
Wow. time already...
Wolvie, I've got to go with Griffin here. There is ABSOLUTELY nothing official about any of the custom projects in this community, C3G, CMD, NM24 or UCS. Ultimately though, the choice of which figures you want to use and write scenarios is up to you. This is your idea, and a damn good one, but insofar as I'm concerned, here at least, you are the boss, period. IMHO, if you are going to use ANY of the customs on here, you should lean toward the C3G customs, because, quite frankly, the C3Gers are extraordinarily intensive in their playtesting of the figures they create. I'm not saying that they are better, not by any stretch of the imagination, but they do test the crap out of a figure before presenting it. After that, I'd go with NM24 and UCS figures. While untested, they do take an extreme beating when it comes to design and I feel would be well worth the time and effort to use. As a member of CMD, I'd love for you to use those figures as well, but we have a great deal of work left to be done until we are ready for scenarios, but the choice is yours. You decide what you feel is best for your idea and let us know. We'll happily roll with it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Souza View Post
What about a Scenario where Deadpool must rescue Bob ?

There are a ton of Deadpool Customs, even a C3G one in the works, and there is a UCS approved Bob.

Break out some plastic Dinosaurs (Grinmak), and let teh hilarity ensue !!
This is a great idea, but, to be perfectly honest, I'd rather see something with official MS figures first so we know what direction to take in this thread. After busting chops on an official MS scenario, then move on to something more fun with customs from the community. That way, we have a clearly defined direction to take and the first bugs of this process can be worked out. Your choice, my .

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios