Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 14th, 2021, 09:20 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
The Book of Android 18

The Book of Android 18

C3G SHONEN JUMP WAVE 48
DRAGON BALL C3G

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Gashapon Full Color DBZ figure that is named Android 18.

Character Bio - Android 18 is the twin sister of Android 17 and Dr. Gero's eighteenth "android" creation, designed to serve Gero's vendetta against Goku. After she and her brother were awoken, the two would slaughter the Z Fighters and use the world as their plaything. The arrival of a time-traveling Trunks would completely change the course of this dark history, leading 18 to eventually marry Krillin and fight alongside the Z Fighters in their many battles against evil.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Q: When using Infinity Bullet Special Attack, what happens if you end up with only 1 die left at the end?
    A: Because you can only attack in 2s, 3s, or 4s, it is possible to end up with one die leftover with no use at the end, and you do not get to make an attack of 1.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • Using Android 18 to break a key enemy's arm to permanently lower their stats is a strong ability. She also has some versatility with a useful special attack.
  • DBZ faction strategy guide
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Arch-vile; June 16th, 2022 at 07:19 PM.
Old November 14th, 2021, 09:21 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Android 18 (breathing)

NAME = ANDROID 18

SPECIES = CYBORG
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CHALLENGER
PERSONALITY = GUARDED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 270

ARM BREAKER
Once per game when Android 18 inflicts a wound on an adjacent Unique Hero with her normal attack, you may place the blue Broken Arm Marker on its card. For the entire game, while a figure has a Broken Arm Marker on its card, that figure subtracts 1 from its Attack and Defense numbers and 2 from any 20-sided die rolls. If a figure with a Broken Arm Marker on its card ever has no Wound Markers on its card, remove that Broken Arm Marker from the game.

INFINITY BULLET SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 6. Attack 2, 3, or 4.
Start the attack with 8 attack dice in a dice pool. You may attack with 2, 3, or 4 attack dice until all attack dice in the dice pool have been rolled. When a blank is rolled for this special attack, you may return that die to the dice pool.

LESSER DISENGAGE
Once per player turn, Android 18 may ignore one leaving engagement attack.

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING

Last edited by Arch-vile; January 31st, 2022 at 09:27 PM.
Old November 14th, 2021, 09:21 PM
Archie

Arm Breaker Marker:
Spoiler Alert!

Comic Art:
Spoiler Alert!

Mini Pics:
Spoiler Alert!

Background:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Arch-vile; November 15th, 2021 at 08:41 AM.
Old November 14th, 2021, 11:35 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Dig it. I've wanted a power like Arm Breaker in the game for a while.
Old November 15th, 2021, 01:24 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Always good to see more hot semi-robot ladies

Weren't you going to have a 'Red Ribbon Android' power for synergy stuff or something? I thought that was a thing at one point.

Dig the Broken Arm power. I think technically it needs a 'for the entire game' in there to stop broken arms from mending when she dies?

Queglix Bullet is fine, pretty standard stuff. The 'Infinity' part kinda makes me wish that like.. blanks rolled returned to the dice pool or something? IDK, not sure that's especially word-able but it sounded cool.

Personally I'd think you could just have regular disengage for the last power?

Like it's a bit tough to get excited about bad disengage when so many things have regular disengage or like casually have disengage wedged in the middle of some other power. But nothing really wrong with it.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 15th, 2021, 01:52 AM
Archie

Good call on the "for the entire game" language.

My current draft for Android 17 is here, my plan is to offload all the synergy onto him. So that way Android 18 can pal around with Krillin and co. to represent her time after the Androids/Cell arc. I'm still tossing around the specifics on the bonding power for 17.

I dig that idea for Infinity Bullet. Might be a little complex for the benefit, though.

I feel like a limited disengage is kind of an interesting mechanic, it means that engagement matters a little more than for usual Disengage dudes. Android 16 should help keep multiple figures from engaging her with his Bear Hug. Most importantly it lets me use a power name to represent one of her video game attack names.
Old November 15th, 2021, 02:08 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I think if we had more of like a dedicated 'dice pool' kinda lingo it wouldn't be tooo wonky wording wise?

Range 6. Attack 2, 3, or 4.
Start the attack with 8 attack dice in a dice pool. You may attack with 2, 3, or 4 attack dice until all attack dice in the dice pool have been rolled. When a blank is rolled for this attack, you may return that die to the dice pool

IDK, not like a thing I'm pushing for or whatnot. Just kinda spitballing.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 15th, 2021, 03:07 AM
Archie

The dice pool is a cool idea. I'll roll with that special attack.
Old November 15th, 2021, 07:30 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Returning dice to the pool is neat. One thing to note is what happens when you’re left with 1 die left if you can only roll 2, 3, or 4 and you’re supposed to attack until all are used up. I suppose it’s a may, so you would just not use that last die in that case.

Broken Arm is also very cool!
Old November 15th, 2021, 08:37 AM
Archie

I think Doppleganger has a similar issue where he could end up with 1 die left, and therefore it's just discarded. I'll copy the FAQ from his thread.

Glad people are digging Arm Breaker!
Old November 15th, 2021, 10:49 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Broken arm is cool, but I want it to also require at least one wound on their card. That way someone with healing can unbreak their arm over the game.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 15th, 2021, 10:54 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

The name Back Dash does make me wish it had some small movement component. Maybe that could make it a bit more distinct and useful? Also worth noting that Krillin also provides limited disengage with Solar Flare.

What Bats is suggesting is slick!

EDIT: Doesn’t A18 have an SI?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library