Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old May 26th, 2018, 10:52 PM

SinChan is surprisingly tart
Re: Figure Suggestion Thread

Thanks for the suggestions, I ended up finding this mini, King Bat from Rebel minis:
Spoiler Alert!

Does anyone know how rebel minis compare to heroscape ones?
Old May 27th, 2018, 12:47 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

I actually have one - they're a smidge taller but not overly so. I have the chainsaw killer one and he's like half a head taller.
Old May 27th, 2018, 01:29 AM

SinChan is surprisingly tart

Thanks! That works honestly since I'm going for the crazy killer vibe.
Old May 30th, 2018, 01:15 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Does anyone know of some miniatures that could be used to make a Common Kyrie squad for Valkrill? I already have the design mostly set, but I'm having trouble finding a trio of miniatures that somewhat match the aesthetic of C3V's Emperor Andask.
Old May 30th, 2018, 01:40 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

If you went Common Hero Ob Nixilis is pretty cool from MtG AotP.
Old May 30th, 2018, 01:57 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

I wasn't sure if the tail and horns would "disqualify" him as a Kyrie and relegate him to the realm of demons.

Also, I can't help but feel like it would be wrong to replace Valkrill's Kyrie squad with a Common Hero, since each general seemed to be getting their own 3-person squad.
Old May 30th, 2018, 02:04 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

A bit expensive, but Lamaclown did something with the D&D Rot Harbingers. D&D harpy minis should probably work as well.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 1st, 2018, 12:54 PM

Thanks for the recommendation! I'll look more into the harpies to see how many sculpts they have widely available.
Old June 4th, 2018, 08:08 PM

McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker

I made this thread now I might as well use it. I had come across a figure to use as a base for a custom of mine but forgot to write down the figure's name.

It was a heroclix figure. It was a muscular guy with a yellow shirt, brown hair, and a buzzcut. No idea what the character was from but figured one of you guys might recognize the description.

My Customs My Super Customs
I see you quiver with antici...
Spoiler Alert!
Old June 4th, 2018, 08:53 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Old June 4th, 2018, 11:04 PM

McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
That's him. Thank you

My Customs My Super Customs
I see you quiver with antici...
Spoiler Alert!
Old July 20th, 2018, 11:27 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Could anyone help me find a figure for Blaze Fielding from Streets of Rage (SoR 1 costume - it's the only costume of hers I can take even vaguely seriously):

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards