Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old February 4th, 2012, 09:07 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!
Bloody Bogle's Custom Battlefields Thread: The Eyrie Added!

I've had Heroscape for eight years, since I was 8 years old. I've had an account on this site for several months now. Its about time I uploaded some of my maps. I tend not to build small, tourney-style maps, rather than use my scape collection to build large battlefields. Here they go. Constructive criticism and other comments are appreciated.

Castle at the Lake:
One of my most recent maps. However, I have since acquired 2 more RotVs and another RttFF, so while I did use almost my entire terrain on this, future projects will be larger! I'm very dissapointed, as I'm realizing that I took no pictures of the cave system underneath the castle. The last 2 pics show the entrance to it, which is underneath the bridge, and can be reached by a sandy path that hugs the cliffs surrounding the lake. It was dark, and a real pain to see into, but I'm upset that there are no pictures regardless.

Spoiler Alert!

The Gorge:
This map was constructed by myself and a friend. I'll admit that the idea of the map was his idea, though I came up with most of the physical construction process. This is not one of my favorite maps, mostly because of its clunkiness and the fact that my friend came up with half the work. This is nothing against him, I'm just more proud of things I achieve on my own rather then things where somebody else did half the work. There's also not too many pictures on this map either. However, these 2 maps have led me to the realization that I do need to take more, so future projects should have as much as twice the pictures. It was still incredibly fun to play on, despite my complaints. The bridges became extremely narrow chokepoints, and flying and range units became extremely key, leading to much sniping and flying across the gorge.

Spoiler Alert!

(3/14/12) Dwarven Mine:
My brother had a lego dwarven mine he got for Christmas a year or so ago. When I saw it in storage, inspiration hit. Easily my favorite map I've made, it took about 4-6 hours to make. after seeing how few pictures I have of the previous 2, I went a bit overkill on this one. Maybe more than a bit, but whatever. Without further ado, I present to you my greatest map EVER:

Spoiler Alert!

(2/26/13) The Eyrie:
After several long months of procrastination, and a month of getting photobucket to work, I am finally present: The Eyrie! Had I started out building this knowing it would end up as the Eyrie, there are definitely some changes on the base of the mountain that would have been done. But it is what it is. No Dwarven Mine, but I like it.

Spoiler Alert!

My next map, which started out as a village, with a fortified town hall, has since turned into a fortified building, with a collection of huts and a ruined wall surrounding the whole thing. But you'll all see that when I post the pictures. My point is that its finished, and as long as I'm not as lazy as I was the last time, pics will be up hopefully in a week or two.

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread

Last edited by Bloody Bogle; February 26th, 2013 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Added map #4!!
Old February 4th, 2012, 11:44 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!
Re: Bloody Bogle's Custom Battlefields Thread

Sweet maps.
Spoilers are done by:
{spoiler}
Insert text here.
{/spoiler}
replace { with [ and } with ].
Old February 5th, 2012, 12:56 AM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks. Atleast 1 more will follow tommorrow. Same with the spoilers, I'm very tired right now.

My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old February 5th, 2012, 05:29 PM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Love the waterfall and glacier.
Old February 5th, 2012, 07:59 PM

Thanks. I was particularly proud of that area, more than the rest. Though I'm extremely proud of this entire map. this may be my best work to date.

My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old February 5th, 2012, 11:09 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Gods, I am so trying this concept next time I build a mega-map.
Old February 5th, 2012, 11:43 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It looks great,And I like your custom Terrain!

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old February 6th, 2012, 10:23 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

The map looks great! +rep.
Old February 6th, 2012, 06:14 PM

Map Number 2: The Gorge has been added!

My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old February 15th, 2012, 11:36 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Geez, and you're in NYC, too!? Do you ever have anyone over to actually play on these Maps? (See my reply to your post on the LIHL).
Old February 15th, 2012, 03:40 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I really like those mega maps. They look like a ton of fun to play a game on.
Old March 14th, 2012, 08:17 PM

Map #3: Dwarven Mine should be up either today or tommorrow. Many, many pics to follow.

My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios